Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add a debuff for archers on wb and add buff to nights to bring them all more into line for world boss only

Comment

• and a confirm for when you do skills and a cancle so less likly to make mistakes and when you rest muti skill tree have it reset both

Comment

• add weekly event to cata with target if a boss and it gives ppl a key and some tokens

Comment

• gold guild skill have it reduce cost of items in guild shop

Comment

• convert crystaoid into refinment crystals at blacksmith

Comment

• make crits give mages extra rage so crit is more useful

Comment

• Some free seeds for lvl30+ farm would be nice... i have my farm lvl45 and all seeds i have new i have to pay balens for have them. not cool no point in getting it better because even the fields cant get more than 9

Comment

• make avertars change how your char looks like change and not just the avatar

Comment

• socketing bonus on items when u socket that socket with gem that type might get ppl using more different types of gems

Comment

• Increase number of managogs and fast spawn in world map and add miniboss managog in world map and PVP in world map which increases 5 honor for winner 1 for loser but with 10 level restriction. After a player is defeated he will have a 1hr. cooldown to prevent someone from attacking. Cooldown must continue and cannot be stopped. Player of the same guild cannot be attacked.

Comment

• you can attack in the wild if u hold x and click on other player

Comment

• make morph items give small buffs+debuffs ie move fast small amount def or patk or matk

Comment

• really really need the option to battle a player who is attacking your city or challengeing you in a duel if you are online wouldnt it be great if sumthing like an invite window popped up to tell you that this toon is attacking you would you like to defend rather than the bot doing it for you as it does not use proper skills to win matches the system we use now makes arena duels very very inaccurate and it would just add more fun factor with the option to let it afk or instantly jump into that duel and defen your rank properly

-tolten server temple of ibalize

Comment

• U Should create a trading system, and get new ways to get important things as ; socket rods, crypt keys, gems posser lvl+5 va MP DungS, Events, etc.. / Guild war, guild bank, new items and stamina pot from guild shop.

PSDT; i think u should create another payment options as Crystal Saga, there are free ways to get crystals, like surveys, downloads and another stuff.. if u create that system at wartune would be awesome, and u'll get high ads pay (helpfull 4 everybody)

[S7 Serpent's Den] {qRiiz ~ Knight 40x**
                              [DEFIANT GUILD #1 RANK SERV -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Defi...9557025461285? FB PAGE Soon + Guides & Help

Comment

• Here's a small suggestion. I get asked to help out in mpd. Ran all 5 attempts of Tarratons Lair 55+ tonight and used up 450k hp in the process. A couple others asked me for help tanking it for them, but hp costs are adding up quick... especially if I miss a wb or 2 that day. So what I'm suggesting is that if you have zero attempts left and will receive no rewards, then why not make it a free hp replenish run as well? It would take away the negative effects of helping others.

Comment

Working...
                                X