Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Rewards for Suggestions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Double Inventory so players can easily switch between pve and pvp set

- Morph cars that also work on battle screen

Comment

• what about a adding pet's to the game a player can only have 1 pet but you can sell the pet and buy a new pet depending on the level you are on but you can keep your pet and level it up (pet need a level up system and abilities and commands from the player like:follow,attack,stay,)if a pet is sell all XP will be removed from the pet and the new pet will have 0 XP level 1 every time its bought.

Name: Deboro.
      Last edited by Deboro; 11-09-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• 1.i think we need another race like orcs (would it not be great to have a war in game )
        2.human kingdom orc kingdom and every kingdom can select his king
        Ä°GN : Sandra
        server: s41 Death Garden
        Guild :lnfinity

Comment

• Hi GMs, my idea is to give shadows crystals i higher drop rate or have shadows crystal be drop able in solo dungeons. i dunno if i have bad luck or something but since im at lvl 54 and it takes about 16 crystals and having 16 crystals as a daily quest is
          impossible. since it is part of a daily quest it should be do able in one day not 2-3 days. i hope you take this into consideration.
          thank you.

S7 serpants den
          IGN: Madara

Comment

• S 25 Godjack
            my sugestion is to put the weapons shiny to all player watch them in multy player dungeons and arena etc...

Comment

• how about for crypt keys when ever anyone beats lvl 100 they get 1 key, so they have to beat cata 3 times before they can try the new cata thats a fair trade?

Comment

• Umms one thing about WB Balens take out all the fun of competition who's chart/toon is better(of course mostly Donators will be but it makes it a bit more fair) it makes it like this u make the competition who has the most cash to spend lolz there's no FUN in that
                Soz the solutions
                1 Take out the instant revive for Balens from WB
                2 1 Day it's with Balens 2nd day w/o balens (think on this one u would agree the most)
                3 Add 1 or 2 WB in which u can't use balens

Maybe add some custom sets and make a Stiching system (idk if that's how it's called saw that name in another game) it works like this u buy like a Wedding Set and then stich it with the Gear ur using for pvp (end-game mostly) soz that peepz could look different (We weren't made to look/dress/think the same) of course for this mostly on other games to do that it costs cash soz yeh might get lil bit or a lot idk more donators

Idk how to make that system just something what i've seen somewhere else

Maybe make some events that happen like 1 time a month or 1 times in 2 month in which u could get like some "Special" gear(having better stats or bonuses if it's a set) or something (idk if there have been events like that haven't played long here just bit more then 1 week)

wellz that's about it of ideas that wouldn't hurt the cash flow

***WhiteAngel***

Comment

• 1-Why not we make a new Event (monthly)

Called Players VS GMs
                  we can make that event level staged as following:
                  1-14~19
                  2-20~29
                  3-30~39
                  so on; It would be a nice challenge.

And for the rewards we can put (Daru, Gold, Kynaite or a Nice purple Weapon to the level stage[(1)+3, (2)+6, (3)+9 respectively])

Hope you like my idea!

2- Make an entrust system:

you can make a system where you can give your account temporally so some one take care of it's buildings while you in a vacation or something! (Limited access)

you can't get to see the inventory or go campaigns!

3- New Weapons:

Archer has Cross-bow only , Knights have Swords only, Mages have Staff only!

What about the normal hunter bow more strength (which is powerful more); Maces and Axes for Knight who have more PATK; while Mages should have Wand which have more MATK !
                  Last edited by cizar5; 11-09-2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: New Ideas
                  In Game Name: "Maxy", also "Maxy"

Character: Archer , Archer

Level: 34, 28

Guild: Tempest, Rebirth
                  Servers: S 57, S 75

Comment

• my suggestion is you should open more method to purchase VIP such as using MOL and Ultimate game card...i believe alot ppl dont have creditcard to purchase VIP include myself . Also please allow voucher can buy some more items beside rune only....

Comment

• would be nice if we can plant more than 1 kyanite seed in farm at least 2
                      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                      • Nickname : DarkShines
                      • Class : Mage
                      • Level : 50+
                      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by spaljeni View Post
                        - Double Inventory so players can easily switch between pve and pvp set

- Morph cars that also work on battle screen
                        you mean like in diablo? wearing 2 set of equipments at the same time?

Comment

• Buy Crypt tokens for Insignias and vise versa. This will help players that cant earn enough insignias/tokens to get the specific item they are missing. This really would help a lot.

P.S the exchange ratio is up to the administration
                          Last edited by R24852821; 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• In Group arena when facing bots after a long waiting time i would suggest to face "yourself" just like the summoner in the dungeons. And as well if possible to make the group arena fights somehow equal , lets say the key factor will be the total battle rating of the team itself +- 1000-2000 or more for higher levels.

Comment

• Create an event during the Battleground , for an example on the xx minute spawn a small boss that can give extra points to the team that kills him and honor to the killer. Another idea is to spawn a flag in the middle of the room and one of the teams has to carry the flag to their base. This will make the battlegrounds more attractive and fun.

Comment

• When buying Balen packs , add some Vip growth points to each pack , for an example the 5$ adds 5 points the 99.99 pack adds 100 points and so on... this will encourage the players who are looking forward to get to Vip lvl 9 , to buy more.
                                P.S thats in case if the specific player has Vip activated , if not then he wont get the growth points.

Comment

Working...
                                X