X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily VIP only quest

-Quest Rewards:
    1x of the following, Gold, Experience, Guild Contribution, Random Gem lvl 2, random attribute scroll, Insignia, Vouchers. Rewards based on level of character.

Quest Details:
    Random quest of the following;
    - Complete 20/20 duels for 1 day
    - Achieve X^ experience(based on lvl) for 1 day
    - Acquire 200 Insignia in 1 day
    - Contribute 1000 points to guild contribution.
    - Plant and Collect 100 plants in 1 day.

Larva
    S21 The Forgotten Dune

Comment

• Originally posted by Dy0nhie View Post
      Character Name: AstroBoi
      Server: S4 Bretheran Abyss

Hi GM's, how about making a trading system. why dont you make a room that all players can sell, buy or trade an items? I think it was one of the
      best ways to help each other players and can earn some gold. It will make some thrills on the game. Thanks for the appreciation.
      sure its a good idea

Comment

• Christmas Quest suggestions :

- Collect 50x Gifts packages in the Wilds
        Guard the gift packages with evil santa's, demon reindeer and poison candy canes
        - Kill Evil Santa
        Bounty Quest

Reward Suggestions :
        - Gem Packs
        - Daru
        - Synthesize gift packs into treasure chest

[S42] Tarraton Lair - DarkYuna
        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
          Christmas Quest suggestions :

- Collect 50x Gifts packages in the Wilds
          Guard the gift packages with evil santa's, demon reindeer and poison candy canes
          - Kill Evil Santa
          Bounty Quest

Reward Suggestions :
          - Gem Packs
          - Daru
          - Synthesize gift packs into treasure chest

[S42] Tarraton Lair - DarkYuna
          I like this. But I'd add, please have some update/conversion of left over Halloween items, like Witches Brooms which may be left over in people's inventory. On the day an X-Mas event starts, simply take those old items and make them Christmas equivalents, redeemable for new Christmas quests. Do similar on Easter and some other holidays too.

Comment

• I suggested Trading system player to player..

Comment

• maybe dragon troops 4 lvl 50 or dragon mounts an a way 2 buy socketing rods in the guild shop

Comment

• How about Costume Set w/ bonus stat and option when wearing set.. Because i think Card here are useless..

Comment

• I.G.N : Inuyasha
                  Server : (38) The Void
                  I: i think if we got protiction for the farm for some while would be great like we have for the city
                  II: change the shape of the weapon of Mage & Knight Lv 35 and 45 they the same
                  III: we need weekly event each ( weekend )
                  Hope you like what i suggest for more adventures on the game

Comment

• if people are willing to buy extra crypt keys i think multiple equipment catacomb runs should b allowed

Comment

• i have several suggestions that me and my friends all like and think we be wonderful and i personally would appreciate seeing them
                      first being i think we need more ranks in the guilds my guild [dutchforce s17 always recruiting btw] there are members there id like to promote past officer so id like at least two more ranks maybe let the guilds name them personally too
                      second id like to be able to customize our looks more than we can there are too many players who look alike so maybe if we could change the colors of our gear and hair as well as our hair styles
                      third we dont get very many trips into the catacombs so we dont get alot of crypt tokens when were below lvl 50+ so it would be great if we could exchange old crypt gear back for half of the gold we spent enchanting it and half the crypt tokens we spent on it
                      fourth we need a 50+ battlegrounds its not fair to the players that just reached lvl 40 to be thrown in with people lvl 50 and higher they dont stand a chance its just cruel
                      and lastly i know its already coded and all but i would love it if the look of the valor sword and dakken staffs were changed cause its not fair that archers get an awsome looking new bow with lvl 45 arena gear and the rest of us get a recycled look thats almost identical to the 35 arena gear
                      The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• another idea is we spend so much daru lvling troops on our way to lvl 40 where we unlock the final set of troops i think we should be able to trade in those lvls like say you had lvl 39 gryphons waiting on hitting lvl40 to switch to angels it would be really helpful if we could reset them back to zero for a small fee and get back half the daru we spent making them lvl 39
                        The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• Originally posted by delcric View Post
                          Trading is bad because players will make multiple accounts. Auction House is better because there's a lot of snipers. The reward is for starters give us something better to encourage anyone to give their suggestions. Anyway my suggestions are: Add another technology team just like the construction team. Events for thanksgiving. 24 hour gold mine. 24 hr seeds. Allow players to use voucher for buying level 1 and level 2 ultimate seeds.
                          auction house is worse because there are snipers it means lots of people wont be able to get stuff they really wanted and trading is better it means we can help friends and guildmates who may really need the help and what does it matter if people make multiple accounts thats y theres bound gear
                          The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• This games are amazing but sometimes looks like i'm alone in this games and feels bored after done all my quest so i suggest why don't you make a place that all player can meet in one place if the player it feels lot bored they possible to find a new game that will caused lost of player. Game server time 22:30 to 5 this is most boring time not all player in the server are morning in this server time so i suggest added extra event. Another make a costume that can change cloth to change style or make a mini game that i can spend my gold to prevent some bored. Put other item that can buy using voucher. In guild skill very useless to upgrade level 4 def skill it gives only 40 def just like you insert level 1 gem that cost 2k guild contribute or 2m in gold any improvement for this? Many player asking how to get their reward in duel arena so i suggest why don't you guys divided into 3 the arena reward but it will receive after reset.
                            Last edited by R2591669; 11-11-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Friends last loging time. So we can see inactive friends and replace for new one.

Comment

• gm please make a mount for the players here

Comment

Working...
                                X