X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngeLofwaR
    s40
    my suggestion is maybe we can have a free mount on the players that reach lvl 40 before the patch started and its more cuter if we put some wings on the characters

Comment

• Dear sir, please make a system that allow us to restore an item back that allready been sold to a vendor. We will make mistake like selling our gear accidently or an item, and its too bad we can't get it back. It's just gone like that.

It would be awesome if you can make a system to restore it back, for example if i sold my set 35 Helmet for 20k gold by accident, we can just click on "restore item" or something like that to get it back, and it will automatically take the 20k gold back to the system.

Even more awesome if you can make a system that can save the database list of our sold item for one day duration at least, so we still can get our item that allready been sold for one day before the dungeon & stamina reset.

This system can also be implemented in arena shop, crypt shop or any other shop, to help player if they buy the wrong item.
      Thank you sir
      Last edited by tuyul_bahlul; 11-12-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• maybe would be good inceasing the exp recived from solo dungeon

Comment

• i personally would like to see a option for selling green astros with a one click button because i must tell you clicking all those greens to sell really has hurt my wrist and fingers not to mention my poor mouse Also how about implementing instead of just 1 hall of famer for the lvl 7 astro event you do just 1 per server this way everyone gets a chance from each server to be the 1st. Just 1 more thing some new astros would be nice Okay okay last thing i promise how about freeing up those last plots for my farm. I lied last 1 for sure might want to revamp the hp pot system or get rid of it all together, it deducts hp from me even when i change gear and last time i checked those things are very expensive in guild shop and not everyone is fortunate enough to get them in guild blessing like me. Sorry this 1 just came to mind how about letting people make their own build as in don`t let anyone be able to see what gems and astros you have equipped that is the biggest element of this game that i do not like at all. thank you
          Last edited by Sinical; 11-12-2012, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• can gear purchased with gold or vouchers

Comment

• Ok, I've got 3 issues and a suggestion for each. Firstly: Sometimes my guild officers need to talk about a situation. Problems with a player ect. It would be helpful if not everyone could see this. An officer chat channel would be great. 2nd: People going AFK in the BG. I think it would be great if there was an auto boot if your toon hasn't moved in 2 mins. It's just super annoying when your up against 15 active players and you have 4 or 5 just standing back doing nothing This last issue may or may not be an issue. I play a mage class. The Knight and Archer each have two skills that they can instantly go back and forth between. But mages have only one "spam" skill with a 1 second CD. I've found that often in the duel arena, the archers and knights can get about 4 attacks in for every 3 of mine. If this is the way the game is meant to be played, great job If this is not the way it's meant to be, I would recommend making it a .5 second CD. I have two toons. The one that I am playing now is Ravvis, Server Fowlsfield. Thanks for the great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24024167 View Post
                Ok, I've got 3 issues and a suggestion for each. Firstly: Sometimes my guild officers need to talk about a situation. Problems with a player ect. It would be helpful if not everyone could see this. An officer chat channel would be great. 2nd: People going AFK in the BG. I think it would be great if there was an auto boot if your toon hasn't moved in 2 mins. It's just super annoying when your up against 15 active players and you have 4 or 5 just standing back doing nothing This last issue may or may not be an issue. I play a mage class. The Knight and Archer each have two skills that they can instantly go back and forth between. But mages have only one "spam" skill with a 1 second CD. I've found that often in the duel arena, the archers and knights can get about 4 attacks in for every 3 of mine. If this is the way the game is meant to be played, great job If this is not the way it's meant to be, I would recommend making it a .5 second CD. I have two toons. The one that I am playing now is Ravvis, Server Fowlsfield. Thanks for the great game.
                yeah dude keep crying mages already have aoes 2 of them to be exact so us having auto attacks that are faster than yours evens it out

Comment

• I played many rpg's and mmo's. Every one has spoken trade with other people great idea another idea for your vip members is to make world chat free with no bull horns. Make the guild bank so all the members share loot but let the guild master set restrictions.Officers chat in guild would be very nice.And more quest for vip members.
                  Last edited by R25177351; 11-12-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Suggestions

This are some suggestions that came from my other thread, so Im putting it here.

1. Additional Socket Jewels (Gems) – Fire, Ice, Lightning, Poison (dark and light gem are extremely prohibited – no need for dark or light damage/buff gems, not dragon quest game…lolx)

2. Chakra Points (Spirit Points) – open the body and the mind to increase stats

3. Meditation System – used for Spirit Points, best use if you are offline
                    Link to Chakra Points (Spirit Points). Using the Meditation System you can get an ample amount of Chakra/Spirit which will be used to upgrade/open areas in your body and mind to increase your stats.

4. Zodiac Alignment – this gives the players character a mood. This gives the player an additional skill based on what Zodiac Sign he/she is. Let’s say if the player’s birthdate is on Nov 21, he/she is a Scorpio which has a mood of being jealous, impatient, and understanding. So, the suitable skills would be Haste (increase in speed), Reflect (damage taken will be reflected back to the enemy), Battle Aura (increase the parties damage). But, of these three skills only one will be given to the player which after he/she saves his/her profile in the character window, the skill will be given automatically at random. The birthdate cannot be changed after it is saved. Zodiac can also be upgraded, but, only ONCE a month (so that the players of Wartune will play everytime and will have a reason to be excited, thrilled, something to wait and expect).

5. Fashion System – give yourself a new look using the fashion system. Be unique among thousands of players and be stylish… (fab fab fab fabulous)…

• My idea of this is, players will submit through the forums (so that Wartune players will also become active in the forums) their ideas of what they want to look in the game, let’s say one player want to have the same look as Naruto (just the suit), so the player submit an image to the forum and then waits if this gets approved by the ADMIN. But by doing this unique way of fashion, players need to pay through BALENS (I hope to be fair, bcoz this is quite hard). But if a player doesn’t want to, there are Fashion Items that should be available in the game. XD

6. Profile picture – use FB photo as your profile picture in your profile character window (link with FB), if possible

7. Mini Boss Wilds

8. Guild Insignia/Logo – the insignia or logo of the guild may either be put at the Guild Window or beside the Guild name if you go hunting in the WILDS. Guild Insignia/Logos (these are images) are submitted through the forums by the Guild Master which are either be JPG format or any format (except .GIF…lolz). Then these images are either approved by the ADMINS or not. Guild Insignia/Logo can only be gained if the Guilds level has reached Level 5 (why?...hmmm, to avoid spamming, because I think there will be lots of New Guilds coming and some LOW LEVEL Guilds will take advantage of this Logo to get lots of members…XD. I also think if there isn’t any Guild Level standard, lots of images will be sent and the ADMINS will have a hard time approving these Insignias/Logos).
                    " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

• Characctername: Arakasia
                      Server: S51 Serpent Nes

Dear Gm´s

How about to become Honer for Party Arena Fights. Not Many but a little bit so 3 Honer each win ?? I think its beter then only BG´s.

Comment

• I agree, we need more ways to make Honor. Since i accidently choose the wrong server my battleground starts at 2 am.

Suggestions :
                        - Earn Honor bij fighting players in the wild
                        - Recieve Honor by trading in Gold/Balen
                        - Find Honor in MPD from boss/treasure chests

Also, i think we need a way to obtain Socket Rods without the use of Balen.

Suggestions :
                        - Battleground treasure chest drops Socket Rod
                        - Synthesize a Socket Rod from 150 Crystaloid lvl 3

[S42] Tarraton Lair - DarkYuna
                        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• allow for ways to synthisize or get socket rods would be great. that or allow them for balen purchase.

Comment

• we need some place where players can hang out when we're not doing anything

Comment

• ^

Try Altar Of Ennoblement

Speaking Of Altar Of Ennoblement <---- Change this to more Epic site to hang out, Maybe put a pool so that our character could swim, just like other ol games.
                              Last edited by BboyFury; 11-12-2012, 08:13 AM.
                              No Dignity, No Glory :cool:

Comment

• Another suggestion. I think lots of players are frustrated when during Battle Ground most of their teammates are AFK, so, I suggest to kick such players if they are inactive, say, for 3 or 4 min. This way both teams get equal opportunity to win or lose >.<. I dont know about others but such 'players' really really annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                                X