X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new oceanic server ^^

Comment

• I'd like to ask the support team actually look at every tickets players send and read them carefully. Then after 5 minutes of thought processing, write back to them personally, not copied pasted replies.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• i think we should be able to make lvl 1 runes to lvl 2 runes and so on please make this happen only thing that will suck when you do this is the amount of lvl 1 runes i have sold to make space in my bags.basically same as gem conversion but with runes cause a lvl 1 200 berserker rune doesnt really do much to lvl 60s anymore.RUNE CONVERSION FTW.

s2
        lvl55 knight
        killyouall
        Last edited by lance137; 11-12-2012, 11:03 AM.
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

• Another tab of guild vault where items are visible to all guild members where every one can deposit/withdraw items and gold via permission rule made by guild master. Automatically we get item trading just for members within guild. People from other guilds will get trade option via auction house.

Comment

• hi,
            I'm RaveMaster from S18

I thought wartune should have a gladiator, the place people can meet each other, and can duel also, but not like arena, chose whos the enemy, should u know what gladiator is, and also it's will be good, if you're setup for New Job, Like Clown with dart, Or Assasin with 2 sword/knife, or priest that for real suport

Comment

• I would like a way to play in full screen some how. Also maybe a way to tell how long your friends have been offline so it is easier to delete people who don't play after so long.
              Ceruis on S1

Comment

• Hi, just wanted to say if there is more items that need to pay
                and u can't obtain through game like slots or give more boots
                like u allrdy did to those that pay for the game
                i'm surly leave the game care or not just u lose more ppl
                don't be so greedy we got global economy problem...
                btw its not fair not using paysafe system to VIP
                coz if at list want to be a VIP can't pay through band paypal etc
                if this update include all that without something to keep me in..
                tnks but no tnks...
                Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• Here's the way to solve the Battlegrounds/Honor problems.

In the past its been suggested that there should be server morning BGs as well as a server evening ones. But the catch with that supposedly is that (as happened with Arena Party) that the rewards would have to be halved, since there'd be 4 of them. So not many people like that solution.

The other suggestion around is to split the current two runs in the evening and move ONE of those to server morning. The problem with that is that even if that means the rewards are the same (since there would still only be 2 runs), it means that people not able to be on both times would be getting a lot less honor. Again, not a perfect solution.

The BEST solution is this. FOUR Battleground times, in back-to-back sets of two as they currently are, one server morning, one server evening, but WITH AN ENTRY COUNTER ALLOWING ONLY TWO OF THE FOUR TO BE USED IN A DAY. Or perhaps, since people enter and leave, not an entry counter, per se, but a counter of how many BG completion awards someone gets, maxed to 2 a day, and a slight adjustment so that their other accrued honor (from kills and cart pulls) is ONLY awarded if they are there when a BG ends. That way the honor awarded per player is essentially the same as now, but with more times of day someone can do it.

Comment

• Make something to gamble with cash !!!! either lose or either win more!

Comment

• I would enjoy a link to see how the duel went when someone initiates against me

Comment

• you know what would be so COOL!!!!!!! making gear and weapon glowing in different color depends on the upgrade xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightstorm01 View Post
                          I would like a way to play in full screen some how. Also maybe a way to tell how long your friends have been offline so it is easier to delete people who don't play after so long.
                          Ceruis on S1
                          i use ie 7 and to play in fullscreen just press f11
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

• 1. A lot of players never pick their green astrals, only sell. Give us an option on the One-Click Sell button to sell all grey and green. This would make the astral grind so much better.
                            2. Make an option for a transparent black box behind the chat. The chat is hard to read in the bright areas of the game.

Comment

• I would like to suggest the option to turn off/on the visible palyers on World Boss event since players are complaining about the lag. I think this suggestion would be ok since having seeing the players around or not doesn't change the way you attack the World Boss.

Comment

• - same orange astral 3 astral can change a new one
                                S11

Name : proud
                                Job : mage

Comment

Working...
                                X