This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23726085 View Post
    in guild vaults its good if we can also deposit and withdraw golds. that my suggestion.
    I was going to suggest this too I would however add the suggestion that to avoid it being a way to just stash gold to be protected and no cost it should really have a deposit charge (e.g. 1% per withdrawal) and maybe that fee enters the guild wealth but not the players contribution. We could call it the Guild Bank.

This then neatly leads to another opportunity for a game: Guild Bank Robery

The prefered idea is that a guild can attack a guild bank in order to rob it and gain 10% of the value of the vault bank to add to their guild wealth, or share equally between participating guild members (prefer latter). The server runs the battle on behalf of the defending guild (using all players in the guild) and the attacking guild can only use those actively logged on. Additionally a guild cannot attack another guild which is more than say 2-5 places below it in the guild ranking for strength. Additionally the bank can be upgraded providing greater bank protection (e.g. level of guards).

A smaller version of this could be that for 5% of the bank value that 4 players from a guild can attack another guild bank, and together have to fight the guards. This provides less requirements on the server system. The guard at lvl 1 could be Yaros Eye and at higher lvls more powerful guards. I think to make it interesteding the guard should be based on the strength of the attacking players and lvl of bank. This would ensure low level players have as much ability to win as large players, and in some cases maybe more so.
    Last edited by S37-Glimmer; 11-13-2012, 02:30 AM.
    Wartune
    Name: Glimmer
    Guild: Valhalla (was in Fire&Blood)
    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
    Class: Knight
    Lvl: 53

--------------------------------------------------

Browser Setup & Anti-Lag Guide

Comment

• lol bad ideea.. ull get nothing on plunder after

Comment

• Can you consider making an event like World Boss which works to Knights strengths? Mainly so that knights can better earn Daru and Gold as we struggle to get any whilst mages and archers battle at twice the harvest in World Boss than we do at the same level of player.
        Wartune
        Name: Glimmer
        Guild: Valhalla (was in Fire&Blood)
        Server: S37 The Bloodlands
        Class: Knight
        Lvl: 53

--------------------------------------------------

Browser Setup & Anti-Lag Guide

Comment

• Player list button in wilds

+so we can see who is there in our current wild area and who is attackable, are they in protection yes/no & time left
          +see their co-ordinates & click on there name to go straight to their castle
          +just like recommended friend list, it shows names of playuers and which wild/area they are in
          +searching manually has to be one of the biggest wastes of time/chore/pain in the neck, ever & is just not needed

Catacombs:

the game does not tell you at the start screen how many runs you have left once you enter the catacombs, their is no reason for it to not let you see that.

their is plenty of space to show at all times how many runs you have left on the start reenter screen.

It is very annoyong when you start a catacomb run come back later then forget if you have another run or not, the game only tells you how many free/extra runs you have if you quit/rest your progress and start at the very beginning
          Last edited by R21114127; 11-13-2012, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• since the game change the crypt attempts like "he" wants.. i suggest to add some more info about the attempt that are comming next week (see pic)
            Click image for larger version

Name:	cript.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	1662380

Comment

• Originally posted by S37-Glimmer View Post
              Can you consider making an event like World Boss which works to Knights strengths? Mainly so that knights can better earn Daru and Gold as we struggle to get any whilst mages and archers battle at twice the harvest in World Boss than we do at the same level of player.
              i havent tried knight in wb yet but i think what your saying is complete poo doo

you need to know how to double hit and actually do it consistantly throughout the wb

focus putting gold into attack astral and attack power guild skills just like archers do

'knights' sucking at wb is a myth, you just suck at (it i bet) like most other knights heh heh

Comment

• With the release of the guild chamber, it would be nice to have an area where guildmaster/ asst. guildmaster can host private conversation with their guildie to discuss battle strategy for guild war or something. Secondly, maybe can implement a share guild storage, where guildie can put their unwanted into the storage for other guildie to use.

Comment

• maybe making peace and wars with another guild it would be interesting 2 guild working together

Comment

• You can add the option to teleport your hero in the wilds to a guild member's castles for an X amount of energy.

Comment

• i rather to suggest a trading system.

Comment

• I think this is the one of the greatest suggestion,.. make some shining AURA with every character when they reach the maximum Upgrade on ther Equipment. LIKE! ^_^

Comment

• - not ranked fights that can be made by the window we get when we click on the name of person
                          - if the auction is like in CN version, then unbound items will be useless for free users, so maybe auctioning an item with ingame gold price as option seems good
                          - ability to synthetize 4 runes at same level into 1 rune that will be 1 level higher from the 4 synthetized
                          - chance to sell crypt and arena shop gears for the half of their crypt token/ insignia price (medalions not included only gears)
                          - item that locks stat you like to keep in the gear refinement, so on the next refinement this stat to remain not changed (1 stat lock max)

Vestalia
                          [S39] The Nether Forest

Comment

• Originally posted by siegheartlover View Post
                            gm please make a mount for the players here
                            lol somebody did not read the patch they already were putting mounts in so no credit for that
                            The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaimera View Post
                              Name : Chaimera Server: s18
                              I dont think that trading will be good idea ( just for now )
                              I can suggest:
                              1: 4 players in arena party
                              2: Campaing AFK
                              3: Crypy keys for insignia ( from arena shop )
                              4: More items that we can buy it by using vouchers from shop
                              5: Level 55 set in arena shop
                              6: Marrage between same class male and female
                              7: Merge between runes ( Expamle : thunder rune lvl 1 = 300 damage it's not usefull for players lvl 40+)
                              8: Make guild mate EXP in Hall of heros like friends
                              9: In battle ground make us first join in same place and then let the game put every one in side in condition it must be balance between the two side ( this will make alot of ppl not quit and then join after 5 mins to find win side and stay in it ) i do this some time becouce there were no balance between the sides
                              10: If i got DC before battlegrounds end and then i log again and find it ends i dont get the insignia and some times i be in winning side ( like i DC and then relog i find my self in the BG why dont u make me get the insignia by mail like GA if i got DC while it
                              11: Friends Chat. / whisper chat like ( /x for world /p for party ) why dont u make /player name to pm him this is good way for chat while in GA or Hall of heros or anywhere .
                              finally thank you for reading this
                              kinda like that marriage one i know of several people from my guild who would do that myself included

[s17]boneyard
                              gino
                              knight lvl 44
                              [Dutchforce] always recruiting
                              my suggestions page 57 if anybody wants to look
                              The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• we are absolutely not need celebration move after battle... just delete celebration move and we can save more time...

Comment

Working...
                                X