Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. It is stupid to charge Balens for sending Guild Mail. In fact just make all mail free. This is a SOCIAL game after all...no?
    2. VIP tokens can ONLY be won by VIP players. They have no use to non-VIP players and therefore just like winning nothing.
    3. Option to turn off system notices. No one cares that 50 people get to lv 11 every day. Also after EVERY battle you lose you no longer need a notice telling you to enchant your equipment.
    4. Open up 2nd troop slot
    5. Most do not like getting morph cards and/or troop cards, so put them in the shop and drop other useful items.
    6. MORE QUESTS!!! Not just more daily quests, more quest lines.

That's all at the moment...I'm sure more will come to me...

Comment

• it would help if there was a bigger variety of pots in the guild shop and if u can add more of the main quests for faster lving up it takes forever to lv up with these low xp quests
      Last edited by derrick255; 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• For the trading system in the game, it would be nice if there is a structure in a base, e.g. cottage, that is mainly for trading. Players who wish to sell items only need to register their items in their and they would put their desired price so other players can choose a lot of items. It is like an online store. By: Ciphero Sv: Hereafter

Comment

• My suggestion would be to make multiple time slots for World Bosses. There are some times where I might miss it by 10 mins and my attempt at the boss is gone. Why not reopen the room every 20 mins and only allow one entry. That way if I miss the 9:00pm slot, I can have a chance at 9:20pm. Also how about either a level cap or Battle Rating cap for Battlegrounds? Pretty hard for the little man to level up and get gear when you have some tricked out level 35 smiting you every time you make a move. Just some suggestions.

Comment

• YuRichiMa37 ,ARCHER, CLARISTUN (S35)

You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.

GOD BLESS!!!

Comment

• Sometimes when you are going through a dungeon with a party of four some of the other players' connection might not be good or party members just don't want to play your party might be short for the dungeon... Or you just want to start with a party of 2 or 3... The point is if you are down a member or two and you passed the dungeon I think we should get double rewards after....
              Last edited by R21869308; 11-14-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Guild Building Instant Cooldown using Guild Wealth. =]

Comment

• Server Transfer... controle it maybee first server of each tiem zone whit a 20$ requirement and cant transfer more then ocne each 3month...
                  Auto-sell Astral....Make it so we can select green or blue and lower
                  a Synthesize button to tag the astral u lvl up instead of having to unlock/doubleckick /lock/double click or get an other yellow astral that get the exp instead by mystake...
                  the new schedule..4hour for 30 arena match... keep it 2x1 hour arena is the most useless u only get insigna vs guild battle/battleground that give u both sig and honor...and mroe... use those 2 hour for guild battle/bg...
                  Make somethign so that multiplayer dongeon doesnt require 2xBL mages GOD-Tartaron + lower theyre damage and give them a enrage limit or..theyre cd on huge ability

Comment

• There should be some way to get balens without recharging our account...maybe thru killing high-level monsters or paying large amounts of gold

Comment

• For the trading system in the game, it would be nice if there is a structure in a base, e.g. cottage, that is mainly for trading. Players who wish to sell items only need to register their items in their and they would put their desired price so other players can choose a lot of items. It is like an online store. By: Ciphero Sv: Hereafter

Comment

• Something that really grinds my gears is when in arena level 20s etc are pit against levels 10+ their own. Maybe if there was a certain limit to levels you could fight so it was competative and you weren't constantly getting your butt whipped by higher levels.
                        Also Battlegrounds lvl40+ should be made from lvl40-49, 50-59 etc to keep so we actualy want to compete and not get our butts kicked.
                        Getting some exp from arena and battlegrounds based on how you do, damage delt etc would be great also. Sometimes i find doing arena just for insignias is not always worth it especialy if I know i am not going to get a lot.
                        Lastly(not to drag on) but I think a destruction derby type arena would be awesome. Where many players are thrown into to a play area with the single goal to defeat the other players
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Name: Thoron
                        Server: Serenity Lake

Comment

• if oyu ask me,we should spreate the level 40 and below between the levels 41 and above to make it fair in world Boss and arena.

Comment

• Trade sys def needed but great job so far
                            -SketchyB
                            Edena Village

Comment

• i agree with u ^^^^

Comment

• first Suggestions :-the best thing if u make stall for drop item or item from arena thats make us find more item and gain more gold.
                                2-guildes war for 2 area have more things gives to all players as shop no tax or comp gain more exp and more drop item .
                                3-pruim ticket have more exp and str-int-gold-give chance to entre comp more time and more friends more stimana for 1 month sold by balanes..... with my best wishes to make the game in the top
                                char name:CamelToe server:44 knight

Comment

Working...
                                X