Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customizing color of character equipment. that way everyone wont look exactly the same

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
      1. It is stupid to charge Balens for sending Guild Mail. In fact just make all mail free. This is a SOCIAL game after all...no?
      2. VIP tokens can ONLY be won by VIP players. They have no use to non-VIP players and therefore just like winning nothing.
      3. Option to turn off system notices. No one cares that 50 people get to lv 11 every day. Also after EVERY battle you lose you no longer need a notice telling you to enchant your equipment.
      4. Open up 2nd troop slot
      5. Most do not like getting morph cards and/or troop cards, so put them in the shop and drop other useful items.
      6. MORE QUESTS!!! Not just more daily quests, more quest lines.

That's all at the moment...I'm sure more will come to me...
      Ok let me remind u this one thing this game is not base on Free user to survive so let us just have a open mind about this is part of the game. Secondly the newpatch is making it better for all of us.
      Notice of equipment enchant and VIP token is to remind us we are not that strong so enchant your weapon or become VIP to have more goodie not everyone check the forum some of the new players do not know about the upgrade of weapon and still very new to the game system while still lvl 1. Morph card is fun to use in Battleground can save u so trouble from keep getting attack now and than lol.

Comment

• guys, some players are getting angry at the system announcement,, (i mean the spams.. like 4-6 announcements at once.. ) while we are chatting then we missed what the other players said.. they,, no i mean sometimes WE are starting to shout, hahaha... some are getting disappointed..
        ..maybe you can do something about it like... if 6 announcemenst... then 2 announcements per hr will do,, not all of the 6 announcements at once,, why? the first reason is what i told a while ago,, 2nd is,, for the new players and they can't read what the system announced... or rather you can make another chat that all the players can join if you don't want to chop the 6-in-1 announcement XD...

#All can say what they want to say#
        its just an oppinion
        God Bless to EveryOne

,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~., ,.~`*`~.,

i would also like to suggest something))

1. pls make the runes synthesize to higher levels like the luck stones ,, not just runes but also include others like potions like the endu., def., etc..
        2. open the 3 other slots in our farm plss.. XD
        3. if ever the G Ms will make an auction house,, they might also inclue the sending of items to other players,, like through mails..

thats all atm i will think more XD.. this is once in a life time so.. i'll put evey thing that might help the game more friendlier
        Last edited by holy_dragon; 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: additional XD
        IGN:
        Agie
        Hero:
        Lvl51, Mage
        Server:
        S40 The Badlands

Comment

• I expect there will be guild vs guild events, to get guild rank and guild elections honor there once a week to get a salary and bonus items

Comment

• Setup a trade system thats good

Comment

• How about a change in the items received from drops, etc. to be geared toward the character being played instead of equipment trades. I can definitely see players being "stacked" so to speak if there are trades.

Comment

• Buenas
                No se si entiendan pero tengo un problema con elementos que me aparecen cuando abro cofres, en estos salen cosas que no me sirven y queria saber en donde puedo intercambiar esos articulos por algo que me sirva ( soy guerrero me parece acaba de entrar y lo siento por ser pricipiante)

Comment

• make player can make stall so ppl an sell or buy item from other player

Comment

• how about A bank in town so we can store gold or items in for later use

Comment

• make a little gift for every player after long maintenance because many players lost their chance in many events in that time and the second maybe a guild war

Comment

• yeah trading system will be good in this game... I sold a lot of good items that not suited with me...

Comment

• Would it be possible to have easier access to better gear without having to go through the catacombs and get medalions or the arena and insignias? I feel that by the time I have enough of those saved for what I can afford its a waste of time because I'm only a level or two away from the upgrade. Maybe we could purchase gear from the guild or something?

Comment

• i want there to be a way for us to duel our guildmates for fun not lose anythhing

Comment

• a 2nd astral set up so befor arena or world boss we can swap from defence to offence or healling EG kinda like the 2nd skill set could cost some balens

also i think there should be level set world bosses cuse as for now i see the Strong Get 2.5% what = more gold that = more upgrades if there was level 20 -30 31-40 41-50 eveyone would have almost the same % there still be people with more because there stronger by gems but it stops the level 50's stealling evey ounce of hp from World boss

also some costumes would be cool

something i noticed is Archers Special attack that costs 80 seems to never crit doing 6k-8k damage but the 10 rage skill dose 2x 3k = the special not to be worth the rage maby add like 20% crit rate on it to make it like 40 there for makeing it hit maby like 1/3 more than totle of Multi arrow

i hear from many people crypt has lots of the same looking monsters maybe add some new looks for some to keep from bordom also those Troops we get free are useless nobody uses them exchange them got gold remove the hasal of us selling or let us upgrade them atlest i never got 1 that was stronger than the troops i had maybbe if they were better than rest by a bit then would be usefull

ok i go to stop now to meny

Comment

• what about a name change?

Comment

Working...
                                X