Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about new seeds in farm for free users since there are too many seeds for balen users for lvl 35+ farm

like a insignia that gives 5-10 insignia time to maturity is 4 hours 8000 gold+
    like a honor that gives 6-20 honor time to maturity is 8 hours for 10000 gold+

Comment

• Hurry Up, go go go

Comment

• In multi-player dungeons there should be an increase in experience if fewer than 4 players complete the dungeon.

For example:

3 players complete the dungeon would be a 25% increase in the completion experience
        2 players complete the dungeon would be a 100% increase in the completion experience
        1 player completes the dungeon would be a 200% increase in experience.

Comment

• There must be a Trade system betwwen Guild members

Comment

• Me Mr Zacks LVL 20, thanks for accept to all friends.. and good job to join..

Comment

• also think that stuff is way overpriced, i used to play crystal saga ages ago and the prices were never like they are in this game, only a select number of people will keep paying into the game because at the end of the day this is not real it's just a game u play for fun, when it becomes not fun u don't bother anymore.
              Also a quest to earn in game currency (balens) would be good for those who can't pay into the game, but matched for lvls like the mpd's, so they are not easy but something that people will want to do

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• also have to say random generated dungeons are much better than ones where u r doing the same thing day in day out, the only thing that needs to be constant is the end boss

Comment

• Originally posted by ginoweinberg View Post
                    kinda like that marriage one i know of several people from my guild who would do that myself included

[s17]boneyard
                    gino
                    knight lvl 44
                    [Dutchforce] always recruiting
                    my suggestions page 57 if anybody wants to look

Why would marriage have to be the same class? That doesn't make sense.
                    There are marriages in other games when if you party together you gain 3% exp at a certain bliss level, then healing ones spouse at another bliss level,and death benefit (which resses your mate)at a higher bliss level.

BUT! If they are not around the same level, then any benefits for partying together would be useless...
                    as they use different MPD's most of the time.(Can be solved by adding spousal dungeons LOL!)

Then there is the server announcement on the couples wedding.

Invitations to the wedding at a certain bldg hall where they and their guests can kill things for xp ...or just pop balloons that fall from the ceiling for xp

Comment

• Originally posted by R23125496 View Post
                      With the release of the guild chamber, it would be nice to have an area where guildmaster/ asst. guildmaster can host private conversation with their guildie to discuss battle strategy for guild war or something. Secondly, maybe can implement a share guild storage, where guildie can put their unwanted into the storage for other guildie to use.
                      You can use vent or teamspeak for that ....1st idea

Comment

• don't think u're gonna see that very soon

Comment

• hi GM How many parts of updates are there in 1.45 patch?

Comment

• Have Set 1 and Set 2 on our character. Set 1 can be for PVP gear Set 2 PVE. Just have to click the Set buttons to switch at any given time,EXCEPT in Battle mode.
                            That way people will be able to use their PVE gear better instead of having to keep taking it on and off.
                            Would make collecting PVE gear a bit more fun. Oh and drop more Crystaloids please. Or have a way in guild area to craft them at least.

Another Idea: Let us Customize our characters.It's really boring seeing the same classes all looking the same as each other. Let us individualize ourselves with different outfits over our gear,hair styles and colors,,sunglasses,tattoos, etc....We are all clones of each other.Then add zooming in. So we can enjoy seeing the various getups of people.

Also: make our names larger in BG,can barely see anyone's names while they go by.

Comment

• vent requires having to press ctrl to speak and too many people and it can cut, also another program that will cause lags to those who don't have high spec pc's

Comment

• So instead of players begging their friends to revive their crops.. they'll be begging their friends and spam world chat for everything they're too lazy to get themselves. Yeah.. not looking forward to that.
                                Originally posted by nosuchnik View Post
                                Hi, maybe if players could exchange items will be more interesting, i sold a lot of good items because were for knights, or mage and i am archer.
                                P.S. i forgot to say ... maybe sell items on auction .

Comment

Working...
                                X