Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if u give players trade between players u can bet it will spawn second third fourth fifth sixth acct.........servers will be full of lag

Comment

• You know what i would like to see, emoticons for chat or maybe even commands to make your avatar taunt during dungeons and world boss, just to add alittle extra to being in a group. Also I'd like to be able to get exp scrolls in the guild altar instead of just guild books, because at 40+ those books don't do anything for us.

Comment

• yah thats nice all we need to get a crypt key and socketing rods

Comment

• Kind of like how DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) has theirs set up where you can customize your facial features and skin color and body type with different hair styles/colors. Sounds like a decent idea.
          Originally posted by susanking View Post
          Another Idea: Let us Customize our characters.It's really boring seeing the same classes all looking the same as each other. Let us individualize ourselves with different outfits over our gear,hair styles and colors,,sunglasses,tattoos, etc....We are all clones of each other.Then add zooming in. So we can enjoy seeing the various getups of people.
          The names seem fine to me, maybe you need a better resolution. My problem is that it's too easy to click on an opponent when all you want to do is get the treasure shards. Sure pvp is fun and it's a pvp game but there are a lot of times when I don't want to slaughter (or get slaughtered by) my friends when in BG.
          Originally posted by susanking View Post
          Also: make our names larger in BG,can barely see anyone's names while they go by.

Comment

• auction hall is good for us..

Comment

• we need to trade items to others player and sell the items to get more gold

Comment

• i gained a pristine astral 2 days ago why haven't i received this reward?

Comment

• Originally posted by R23726085 View Post
                  in guild vaults its good if we can also deposit and withdraw golds. that my suggestion.
                  This is a good suggestion and should be considered. There should be a vault to keep our gold.

Comment

• Perfect example as to why I wouldn't use the vent/voice program when playing this game if they ever added it to Wartune. 00:22-00:47 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyto3AubZFw
                    Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                    vent requires having to press ctrl to speak and too many people and it can cut, also another program that will cause lags to those who don't have high spec pc's

Comment

• My suggestion would be costumes, maybe auction house.. if that is to complicated then maybe a map kinda like the recourse center but with players than can set up shop, but voucher items cost voucher gold items cost gold, ect..
                      Some more suggestions would be emotions in dungeons like make it were it would appear above the players head. hmm what else can i think of o-o.. eh how about a hang out spot for players.. they can just go, maybe invite some friends and have a group chat... O: or u can make like how u have the normal pm chat.. but make it were u can invite people to have like a 3 person chat or a 4 person chat.. that would be cool i have more ideas for this suggestion thing o-o iv played mmos for a long time x.x just ask if any of these are appealing to u. cya

wait o-o u could do like event weapons like for Christmas a candy cain or a bow cape a bow that goes were the cape is.. like a greenand red stripped one.

ing: Rhenz
                      Server s4

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM.

If only this forum allowed signatures for normal accounts like every other forum on the interwebs.

Comment

• Hello , my suggestion would be : Change Battle ground because it s not fair now . lvl 40 fight lvl 59 ? whats fun about that ? i ve seen many people suggest things like this but not with the right lvls , 9 lvls different at maximum and don t let lvl 35 fight lvl 45 people because their pvp set is to different .
                        Would be better to have lvl 35 vs 44 / lvl 45 vs 54 / lvl 55 vs 64 and so on , because then you will be fighting players with the same set of equipment wich would make it more fun for both players . this system should also work in Arena fights.
                        And about people bein afk in Battle ground , kick them out when they,re not moving for 5 minutes or not collecting or fighting, this is so anoying to a lot of people because it makes it very hard to win when there are to many afk. All need to have the will to win and not just stand there to get rewarded anyway.
                        There are also a lot of players talking about trading system wich i think is not a good idea because it will make the game to easy.
                        i hope this can be helpfull and is looked at.

thanks , Duveltje

Comment

• from for differences in time zones at me such problem... I can not constantly carry out of 2 tasks for receiving the highest award in a day.
                          it tasks 1) energy of the tree and 2) energy for trees of friends total amount in 6 points of achievement.if it is possible leave 1 point of energy of the tree to the player

Comment

• create a party outside of dungeon and arena for talking

Comment

• maybe you should set up a portal to go back and forth between single play and multiplayer on both. so we can go back and forth whenever we would want to. also more customizing our outfits. allowing more personal changes done to our characters so we dont all look the same beside the weapons we use.

Comment

• Increase a little more stamina to do more run since it's not enough.
                                Also, reduce the graphics cos of the flash which makes my com lag.
                                No cooldown for arena battle 20/20.

NeoNe0
                                S64

Comment

Working...
                                X