Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Rewards for Suggestions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Name : JCâ„¢
    Server : S43 Temple of Saliora

Please setup the trading system.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been asked and to look through 50+ pages to see is just to much to look through, but my suggestion would be to have maybe the next time new servers are brought online, maybe those of us in the middle of USA (central time) would be very nice, even if me and others in my guild may have to create new hero's I would do that.
      Thanks
      SirThunda

Comment

• Hi There,

Something I would like to see would be allowing guild leaders to set the names of the ranks in their guild. This would allow for a rank of First Knight for example. This could allow for that person to be known as the one with the most experience with that class, and available for questions about how to increase their class better. This would also allow for guild guardians who would be responsible for making sure people behave, as well as other ideas guilds might come up with. This might seem a small addition, but I think a lot of guilds would use it.

~ Dabeler -Mage
        Realm -Serpent's Den

Comment

• The trading system only gives edge to hackers and scammers; The Trading system could be beneficial at some point but it can also be a danger to players especially to cash-players(VIPs and People who buy balens) who actually spend real money to support the game, but without the aforementioned system there won't be any reason for hackers to exist, IMO.
          [I <3 Anime]

Comment

• Make 500k Hp pot available in vouchers, I once run badlands with a knight that wouldn't want to recharge his hp pot and mages need to keep healing him because he's so stingy. You know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyArthemis View Post
              Make 500k Hp pot available in vouchers, I once run badlands with a knight that wouldn't want to recharge his hp pot and mages need to keep healing him because he's so stingy. You know who you are
              regardless needs to be cheaper it's the one thing u can't play without

Comment

• Lets make this game closer to real world.lets introduce Banking System,loan system(can pay back in installment and also can't take another loan until his current loan gets over),Give choice to player to move towards negative or postie player.Lots of people said trading but thats not right because it will make high level player more strong and low level will never be strong.
                I more thing "Bounty on Other player" one should be able to put bounty on othere player and this information should be displayed on "newspaper".that all my idea ,i did master in computers so if u need any help then anytime.

Comment

• Suggestion... where to even start....
                  How about with the trades everyone keeps talking about. Passing items may become problematic for people creating alts and abusing the system but a common marketplace would be nice. Something at least for being able to buy and sell extras of this games types of resorces. Daru, Gold and Kynite. Those that want to focus on research can that way while others maxed in troop level could get gold for their Daru and such. Markets don't have to be predetermined but instead determined by what people will post them for in a supply and demand kind of way. Wouldn't really hurt people spending money either since they would just buy either from alchemy if gold is in demand or the daru thing if daru is what they could make more off of. Would most likely help the cash flow for them getting what they want a little cheaper in a way while still spending for it.
                  Also, how about making troops more useful than just world boss. They are all but neglagable right now. Try making the angels possibly healing the player as well to help knights more and the knights block back row hits or something to they can actually guard against player attacks until troops are dead to defend mages. I'm sure there is a balance of them you could do so they play a more pivital role in PvP. Archers could debate the options of the 2 since either way would help them depending on their gem and skill sets they chose. Could even make a third troop type for damage for those that want to not use them for defensive help but for going on the attack. Archers already want to do all the damage they can and would like them for world boss but could also be helpful to knights who are defence based and need the extra damage.
                  Next I guess I'll move on to the mail system. We could really use a guild mass mail for giving info to members. This not only benefits us in talking with people who aren't on at the same times as us but also you in giving them tips to help them do better in the game and not give up and move on to another. If you feel the need to charge the ranking members to do that it's fine but please make it reasonable charge no more than 5K gold per mass mail to all members send and possibly an additional option for selected members only at a charge of around 100 gold each to send to. We could deal with that but much more and you are only hurting the people trying to help their members and make this game more understandable to them and a more fun place to play and stay to hang out making your servers more active and more enjoyable for the entire gaming comunity.
                  From there lets move on to your farmville crop system. How about some items for auto-harvest. VIP XX whatever you feel is right should be able to autoharvest crops when ready. many would pay to not have them stolen. Another thing about them is why all balens? Give some coupon options as well in them. Weather it's for only the 1 hour ones or only the 12 hour ones I'm not picky but L2 plants aren't cutting it. We have done the effort to upgrade the lvl of the farm. Give us ANYTHING to actually be able to do something more productive if you are going to call this a free game or is it just free until you hit XX level then buy stuff or we don't feel we need you anymore? I don't mind spending money but without a balance of things for free players getting enough to stick around to play against, servers will die and it's no fun for anyone and I'd rather stick to an active server than have no one to play against and I'm sure many feel the same and that is...... I'll keep spending HERE but if you think I'll do it all again to just have to go through another of the same issues on another servers I'll take my money and play elsewhere.
                  Guess gems would be next, how about some mixed gems. patk/crit, mdef/pdef, and whatever other combos you think players would like to see and could even throw some junk mixes in there. Would open up a new option for your buyers to have to buy all new gems while still giving enough extra with the (and here is the key) overall betterment of the combined stats to make them worth another purchase and would let you put them in specific events where they could only be gotten there without buying for them to be available to everyone and make them rare enough to be wanted by everyone.
                  Another idea along some similar lines is gem merging. Give a chance to combine 2 gems. them make something with both stats but them have to be continued to be upgraded with only those 2 types of gems. Then people are buying them and spending GOLD (not balens) on the fusion of them. If you really want to get greedy then put a % chance of them working so people are buying more gold for the other gems that increases the % chance of the upgrade happening as well to make them. Will get expensive but you know as well as everyone reading this that people will pay it to be the best especially if they see others doing it.
                  My final thought (for now at least) is server merges. In most games they mess them up doing to many together and loose more than they get to enjoy them. Keep it to 3 servers at a time coming together. Will increase active players and shrink the # of servers you have to keep up with. If you do 5-10 like some games do at a time then you loose far to many players and people start to think there is to much change is going on and they are dominated by whoever is 4 servers back from them due to how much longer they have had to play and will miss their friends that have quit and things fall apart. Keep it simple and do small merges at a time. After 3-5 months of people getting used to things then possible merge 2 of those that have been merged together if you think that would help player population on servers. A few good things to do as well not to loose players during these times is to give 0 cooldown for changing guilds so mergers can happen since guilds that may have been struggeling to try to make it still on the former server can move to another bigger one and still want to play the game instead of either having to wait the 24 hours and feel helpless and just decide not to come back or to spend the money they may not have otherwise needed to spend to get the cooldown removed with the item and not feel like spending it and call yall greedy and quit anyways. A happy gaming comunitly will help each other and spend far more overall just by you keeping the free players around than one without the free players where there is no one for the big money spenders to pick on.

These are just my thoughts though. I hope they help you in coming to decisions on the future of the game.
                  S32 Xanthir
                  Guild - Revelation
                  Active part of this gaming comunity and proud of it.

Comment

• Changes: 1. During AFK mode, skills' auto-casting turn should be based on the slot skills number so we can adjust which skills should be used first up to fifth when we AFK ( 1 to 5).
                    2. BGs should be after every Arena schedule. That will give others, opportunity to do BGs also.
                    3. Morphing should have an effect on our stats too, not only on how our char looks.
                    4. I don't agree to trading between players, since multi-account users in one server will take advantage of it, better conversion like synthesizing one equipment from one class to another class of the same equivalent in level and rarity.
                    5. Arena battles should not only provide insignias but also honour.

Comment

• Group party arena matching please fix it, thanks

Comment

• Well for me i m playing without spending any cash all is good just need to make more intresting like i cant win fight against level 45 player while i was in level 33 now in arena party fight so make good matches between players. or u can divide gruops accordind to there level like 20-30 and 30-40 and 40-50 and above.

Comment

• i love this game....

Comment

• Originally posted by widdow(s3) View Post
                            hey im widdow from (s3) worgs lair lv 56 knight, i am a casher and seems the game is very 1 sided, between cashers and non cashers, maybe if socketing rods became available for everyone as a reward from either missions or event missions instead of purely ballen purchases, this would make the game more closely matched and harder for the cashers, in turn maybe encouraging the cashers to spend more to keep there edge?? so basically if feel socketing rods should become free!!!! also i feel the solo campain is to easy..... maybe make it harder?? many thx widdow
                            I actually agree w/ the campaign easy to be harder but w/ MORE EXP )
                            IGN:
                            Agie
                            Hero:
                            Lvl51, Mage
                            Server:
                            S40 The Badlands

Comment

• Make it so when a guild has a vault items can be placed there and others from the guild can take them to use.

Comment

• hardcore server with no balens

Comment

Working...
                                X