Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

The April Fools' Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic The April Fools' Day Events!

The April Fools' Day Events!

Joke Hat

Duration: 4/3 00:00 - 4/5 23:59, 4/10 00:00 - 4/12 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: Thousands of Joke Hats have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs!

Spoiled Candy

Duration: 4/1 0:00 - 4/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: A special chest for April Fool's Day.
    Open to obtain one of the following:
    • 80,000 Gold
    • Mahra x3
    • Mount Hoof x2
    • Fashion Shard x3
    • Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
    • Soul Seal x2
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x3
    • Vulcan Pack x40
    • Lvl. 5 Water Resistance Crystal x1
    • Maniacal Rocket Card x1

Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 300.

Spoiled Candy & Joke Hat Exchange

Duration: 4/1 00:00 - 4/8 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Collect Spoiled Candy & Joke Hat to exchange for rare rewards.
    • Joke Hat x1 for 10,000 Gold
    • Joke Hat x5, Spoiled Candy x2 for Empire Truncheon x3
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x2 for Moon Dust x1
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x2 for Moon Rock x1
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x5 for Divinity Stone x1
    • Spoiled Candy x5 for Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10
    • Spoiled Candy x5 for Soul Crystal x600
    • Spoiled Candy x5 for Runestone x50
    • Spoiled Candy x5 for Sylph Sepulcrum x10
    • Spoiled Candy x5 Mahra x10
    • Spoiled Candy x10 for Fashion Core x3
    • Spoiled Candy x10 for Good Luck Charm x3
    • Spoiled Candy x300 for Maniacal Rocket Card x1

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maniacal Rocket.png
Views:	1
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	1768335
    Maniacal Rocket Card x1 for Spoiled Candy x150, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x50

You can also start your quest for Free Spoiled Candy & Joke Hat from the daily activities listed below.

• WaRzOn3
    replied
    Get used to it guys some of spenders on my server already quit coz almost 50% of non cahshiers are not playing anymore. This months events are for fools only, cashiers or non-cashiers alike

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    This thread should have been named, these are the prizes you can buy this week/month whatever. R2 has been bending their players over more and more and more every month. As long as the whales keep spending they will keep it up though.

Leave a comment:

• Energizalo
    replied
    Things seem pretty expensive

Leave a comment:

• Leniboeing
    replied
    Increasingly upset with this game. If to put such events of April 1 was better not have done anything. It is an event that requires the player to spend if you want to win something cool. Well not so cool, since the trunk prizes are ridiculous. Administrators would be better to hear a little more of its players, we want to give events a chance to win something all good. If they want us to buy the chests, put it best prizes than 80k gold, or 3 Silph sepulcrum. Horrible Awards.

Leave a comment:

• Bergsat
    replied
    I really come terribly disappointed in the wartune events. It was the time that could make things spending the least. I'm just wondering if wartune administrators walked seeing the events of the Brazilian wartune, why are getting so ridiculous how many there. Place events that require the player to spend if you want to gain something is to shoot yourself in the foot. Tell someone who likes to be forced to do something. And if it is to spend at least all the chest prizes are good, not just one or two. Spend 39 diamonds to win gold 80k is to call the player idiot. This is also reflected in the exchange of the item, which has negligible awards, which add nothing to the player. Gold and spirits can easily in World boss. We want the best events, with exchanges and better prizes. And with high index dropping good prizes. Myself nor vip'm wanting to put more. Why would I spend my money on something that does not give me the minimum return? If it is to be required to spend that is something that I'm sure it's worth.

Leave a comment:

• chenol_69
    replied
    why in server 575 only solo spelunking ?

Leave a comment:

• PinteaHaiducul
    replied
    Happy April Fools day... guess who are the fool...

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    So, nintendo gonna sue you for stealing bulletbill likeness? xD

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    Resistance crystal synthesis gives a very small amount of candy. So basically it is simply $117 for mount.

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    Forgot to mention the ham synthesizer event..including synth an L11 gem, get an L11 transposer scroll..

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    let's hope there will be some way to get the event items for free ....

Leave a comment:

• azureakira
    replied
    aaaaaa yes i think , need to buy candy lol #00

Leave a comment:

• fencerwartune
    replied
    Every single event of Soul Engraving come with exp reward? or could i keep my cristals for the next one?

Leave a comment:

• nightmares12
    replied
    i think it's the aprils fools joke of this game, an worthless event. i'll keep the items for a week and if there are no changes ill desroy them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X