Wartune Server Merges for 4/2 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 4/2 @ 3:30 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, the 2nd of April beginning at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • S322, S325, S328, S331, S339, S342, S345, S348, S372, S378, S384, S387 and S398 will be merging together.
    • S565 and S569 will be merging together.

West Coast Servers
    • S570 and S574 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!

OMG my old server S325 will have an number of 13 servers in 1 after this merge. X_X i can't imagine how will be to play there
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Where are the Europe server merges??? First, we are the only set of servers that have to pay taxes on purchases, now, no server merges? Are you trying to tell us something?

Comment

Originally posted by KingVoldemort
        why cant you give servers 443 and 449 a server merger with new servers and help restore the game balance?
        many guilds died, many no longer play .
        to many alts not enough players for runs.
        one mega bully guild pretty much controls every thing.
        admin give other guilds a chance to recruit new blood and earn guild rank1 again on our our server, legend guild has got so big the have a sub guild they also use they go between there 2 guilds preventing wins to bully other guilds in guild battle and create a ranking lock down please bring server merger or extend the cool down time between leaving guild and rejoining others guilds to 73 hrs and take away the pay functuion to speed it up.
        ya we need merge fastly plz r2 plz merge our serer S440,S449,S443,etc plz r2 plz

Comment

Welcome to s325....iam so excited

Comment

this is getting tiring .... no euro servers again .. 416 needs a merge!!!!!

Comment

Git-R-Done
              this is Awesome i dont know which is better the merge, or the NRA kicking the presidents ***!

Comment

It would make a lot better game if you merged like 15 servers together all the way through to servers 450-500

Comment

you know when your server is dead..when everyday theres only 1-2 teams in atol boss..simple..

Comment

"S565 and S569 will be merging together."

1 day notice, how generous. Yet my older server , Kabam 11/13, has been asking for a merge for over a year and the new ones barely a couple of months old get merged.
                    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Well - I am not as glad about the merge of s570 and s574 as others might be.
                      The Server I play at S574 is a pretty fresh one - already dead yeah. But merging after 5 weeks with a Server that is 3 weeks in advance... damn!!!
                      What happened to the Events that have been around 2 years ago to compensate the time for the Players at the newer Server(s)?
                      All I can see at the merge Events nowadays is that the highest Battle Rating Players will grab all rewards (most likely the ones who are playing 3 weeks longer than we did).
                      No Chance to get anything for Players of the newer Servers...
                      We havent even been able to participate at any Event at all yet.

Or is that just one of your April Fools Day Threads?! I may hope so. Time will show....

Comment

does r2 even care about old servers...and by old I mean 121....we need a merge jesus Christ its so dead
                        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

ok why do we have to looses our guild battle chests for when a server merges with us

Comment

So how bad is the merger compensation pack going to be? Little notice to servers to get ready for this, then add on fact that several guilds still hold onto some inactives just to keep their total BR up so can keep ranking, this is trouble from the get go. Used to be years ago that wartune/R2 didn't merge servers that were still so young, just how is this going to increase spending? Either guilds die, players quit and join new server or even more headaches due to server glitches that seem to NEVER be fixed.

Comment

they are working on it but they are going slow at it its like the turtle and the hair story when ever one get fixed another thing happends so its like a really bad car you fix one problem and another one arises

Comment

Working...
                              X