Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events on 4/8!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events on 4/8!

Server:
    • R2Games S1 - S576
    • Kabam S1 - S133
    • Armor S1 - S8

Lollipop Exchange

Duration: 4/8 00:00 - 4/14 23:59
    • Distorted Lollipop x7 for Crystal Shard x1000
    • Distorted Lollipop x7 for Will Crystal Shard x150
    • Distorted Lollipop x10 for Fashion Core x3
    • Distorted Lollipop x10 for Good Luck Charm x3
    • Distorted Lollipop x25 for Vulcan Pack x10
    • Distorted Lollipop x30 for Bleak Headdress x1
    • Distorted Lollipop x30 for Bleak Armor x1
    • Distorted Lollipop x30 for Bleak Weapon x1
    • Distorted Lollipop x120 for Bleak Wings x1

• Joke Hat x1 for 10,000 Gold
    • Joke Hat x5, Spoiled Candy x2 for Empire Truncheon x3
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x2 for Moon Dust x1
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x2 for Moon Rock x1
    • Joke Hat x10, Spoiled Candy x5 for Divinity Stone x1

World Boss Bounty

Description: Participate in a World BOSS Battle 5 times to be rewarded. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 EXP, Joke Hat x1

Wheel of Fate

Description: Spin the Wheel of Fate the required number of times to be rewarded. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
    • Spin the Wheel of Fate 1 time: 100,000 EXP, Fate Stone x1, Joke Hat x1
    • Spin the Wheel of Fate 5 times: 100,000 EXP, Fate Stone x10, Joke Hat x1

Sylph Arena

Description: Participate in the Sylph Arena 10 times and be rewarded. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, Mahra x10, Joke Hat x1

Lost Treasure Battle

Description: Participate in the battle of Lost Treasure 2 times to be rewarded. This quest may be completed once per day.

Reward: 100,000 EXP, 100,000 Gold, Crystal Shard x20, Joke Hat x1

Online Bonus

Description: Remain online for the required amount of time and be rewarded. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
    • 30 Minutes: Joke Hat x1
    • 1 Hour: 200,000 Daru, Mahra x3
    • 1.5 Hours: Sylph EXP Scroll x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x3
    • 2 Hours: Sylph Equipment Shard x10, Joke Hat x1
    • 2.5 Hours: Runestone x20, The Empire Crusade x1
    • 3 Hours: 100,000 Gold, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

Epic Spender

Duration: 4/8 00:00 - 4/10 23:59

Description: During the event, spend the required Balen amounts (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Balens spent on Group Purchase or any Limited Packs do not count in this event. Each reward can only be redeemed once during the event.
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x2, Hawaiian Swimwear x1, Summer Days x1, Summer Style x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x5, Hawaiian Swimwear x2, Summer Days x2, Summer Style x2, Good Luck Charm x2
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x10, Hawaiian Swimwear x5, Summer Days x5, Summer Style x5, Good Luck Charm x5, Divine Angel Wings x1
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x30, Hawaiian Swimwear x10, Summer Days x10, Summer Style x10, Good Luck Charm x10, Divine Angel Wings x3, Fashion Core x10
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x50, Hawaiian Swimwear x20, Summer Days x20, Summer Style x20, Good Luck Charm x20, Divine Angel Wings x10, Fashion Core x20

Big Spender

Duration: 4/8 00:00 - 4/10 23:59

Description: During the event, spend the required Balen amounts (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Balens spent on Group Purchase or any Limited Packs do not count in this event. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x3, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x2
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x6, Fashion Core x5, Good Luck Charm x5
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x15, Fashion Core x10, Good Luck Charm x10, Nocturnal Protector x1
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x30, Fashion Core x20, Good Luck Charm x20, Nocturnal Killer x1
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x60, Fashion Core x50, Good Luck Charm x50, Nocturnal Helm x1
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x100, Fashion Core x100, Good Luck Charm x100, Nocturnal Wings x1

Wheel of Prosperity

Duration: 4/8 00:00 - 4/15 00:59 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, for each 2,000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens excluded) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw for the Wheel of Prosperity!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel of Prosperity4.8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1768827

Rules:
    • During the event, for each 2,000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens do not count) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw attempt for the Wheel of Prosperity!
    • Max Draw Attempts per day: 10
    • Bound Balens will not count towards this event.
    • Balens spent on Limited Pack Promotions or Group Purchase will not count for this event.
    • If reward attempts are not used the first day, any remaining attempts will be added to the next day's attempts.
    • If reward attempts have exceeded the max attempts for the day, the extra Balens will count towards the next day's spending; however, the extra Balens will not count if it is the final day of the event.
    • Lucky Draw attempts reset at 05:00 AM every day.

Promotion:

Pouch of Candy

A special chest for April Fool's Day.

Open to obtain one of the following:
    • Spoiled Candy x1
    • Distorted Lollipop x1

Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 400.

Dimensional War Pack

• Dimensional War Pack I x1
    • Dimensional War Pack II x1
    • Dimensional War Pack III x1

Price: 399 Balens. Limit of 100.

Dimensional War Pack I
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x30
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x40
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x100
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x300
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x600
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x1000

Dimensional War Pack II
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x30
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x40
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x100
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x300
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x600
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x1000

Dimensional War Pack III
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x30
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x40
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x100
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x300
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x600
    • Advanced Coordinate Shard x1000

Why is kabam s134 always excluded. We need this too

Comment

R2 , you forget some players need divinity shard no divinity stone or moon rock :| , i don't see an event with this in last month or later , please give us an event with divinity shard !!

Comment

Promotion:

Pouch of Candy

A special chest for April Fool's Day.

Spoiled Candy x1
        Distorted Lollipop x1
        Price: 35 Balens. Limit of 300.

another miss leading information..

here it says it costs 35 Balens while in shop it costs 39 balens

keep fooling your customers

Comment

Well... Somewhat dissapointed with the game. I used to play a year ago.
          In Wartune always the big cashers had a big advantage. But there were used to be events for non cashers or low cashers as well.
          I'm playing in a new server now (576) and all the events so far are pay money to get stuff, spend money to get stuff.
          Waiting for something new everyday, and everyday we get more "recharge bonus" or "spend bonus"
          And low cashers who spend like 5-10 euros per month get joke hats. Are they trying to tell us something?

Comment

Maybe they increase the income from the big cashers but in this way they kill the game. I'm very disapointed with the april event (synt crist excluded) and a lot of people too. Maybe i dont bring them the big income but a VIP is still something. This casher events makes the non or easy cashers boring and when the game is boring you simply stop play and you look for another game. Of coure from other distribution coz the one you know acts the same in all games. The point is when these people stop playing the big cashers remain alone and they get boring too and consequently the leave.

Comment

R2, tell whoever makes these events to stop please because they are worthless. To get anything beyond an item that sells for only 10k, you have to buy the event boxes. I'd rather have that inventory space for something more useful than 10k. Stop giving free players stuff like this, it's just insulting. I'm not asking for an instant orange slyph, I'll get that on my own time. But stop wasting my time with events like this please. All they do is make me happy I don't buy balens.

Comment

well its just getting to be a joke 2 big players left yesterday fed up with the game and lack of progress on stuff, then we get an event that is about to end being given more stuff (Hats) then to cap it all they give a April fools pouch 7 days late.

Comment

What is in the Distorted Lollipop pack?

What is in the Dimensional War packs?

Comment

b o o o r i n g ! ! !
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-08-2015, 04:17 AM.

Comment

hey this month is only stupid event spend spend money only spend money the game now is boring

Comment

EVENT SUCKS JUST FOR CAHSER PLAYER!!!! be a boring and think to quit this game!

S507
                        Flauros
                        lvl 74

Comment

These joke hats are the worst joke ever, great job morons.

Comment

Wheel of Prosperity

Duration: 4/8 00:00 - 4/15 00:59 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, for each 2,000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens excluded) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw for the Wheel of Prosperity!
                            And now R2 increased of 1000 balens to 2000 balens...? I expect a very soon R2 fall...

Comment

how lame can we be and stay in business, let's find out. ( excerpt from 7Road inter-office memo)

Comment

Working...
                              X