Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Coming Soon] Wartune Gives you Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• Terralance. Ya, but prices are rediciulus high though.. And it's the same with all non-free flashgames.
      In my opinion that's because they trying to get fast cash. Lots of $$$ in short time.
      They usually never things in a long term.
      So.. It's ok we have to pay, but the prices should be at least 1/4 of the cost it is now.
      Then I'm also sure more ppl will pay for the game.
      Ya know, ppl usually can't afford like use $10-$15 for something that still won't change that much in the game.
      I'll bet top-players with beast gears and stuff spended hundreds of $$$ in the game.
      And how many have that money to use on "****" ?

And about the wings.. Since it's a common fact that flashgames makes your pc slow, why add more and more animations in the game ?
      The effect will be that ppl have more lag when playing.
      Because I'll guess the wings is also gonna be animated...
      So tell me how low-spec is your pc that a browser game slows your "PC" by saying it slows your pc your pc as a whole slows down and not just your browser lagging for a couple of sec due to system issues its every game problem lagging . but if you press windows button and nothing happen wow you gotta buy a new rig buddy . assuming your on windows linux and apple dunno i think they are better "brand-new" state.
      Guild [INFINITY]
      Guild Position: MEMBER
      Class:knight
      Username:GreatPaul
      Lvl:60
      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

• whooa!awesome.. can a player have their wings even their level are low?

Comment

• what level can we get that?

Comment

• wogh this is a great news, i like that wings

Comment

• i like it........

Comment

• Cool!~ This is nice.
                Wartune
                IGN: Rain
                Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

• Non-Casher vs Casher....... Interesting to see
                  LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
                  Ign : •Dev•
                  ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

• cool wing.......

Comment

• So.. Nice hehe

Comment

• So it is not RED BULL that gives you wing, but now WARTUNE too
                        ```Janis```

Comment

• I'd like the first wing

Comment

• CoOL !! ^^ yeah !!

Comment

• does it applicable to all server???...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                                We are suppose to get a market to help us make balens but they still don't want to implement it. Which is the main reason I think why everything is casher friendly. It is bc if we had the market everyone would be able to make balens somehow. Whatever problem with the market should have been fix by now. Since it isn't fixed that tells me that this "problem" they are having is just an excuse to milk as much cash from us before they implement such thing.
                                What makes you think a cash player will want to buy the white and green **** you will inevitably flood the market with ?

Anything they need, they can buy themselves from cash shop (large value gems, gem conversions, socketing rods etc) ... anything they can't buy, they can pwn in the BG, WB and Crypt, and earn sigs, honor and coins at 200 - 300% faster than regular users already.

So what exactly are cash players going to buy in the auction for balens ? Nothing ... it'll be flooded with **** that no one will ever buy, just like every other MMO in existence.
                                Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                                NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Working...
                                X