Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Gives you (NO) Wings !
    Knowing Your Knight !!
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
    Server 50-Hereafter
    Class Knight
    Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

• Hei, if u inform us about something tell us all about it, like where YOU BUY IT ? U NEED TO PAY real-money for it? and all that stuff. *** is wrong with you guys?
      S71. Mage lvl 72.
      Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

• this addition...it cured my addiction of wartune, thanks

Comment

• how to get a wings guyz?please let me know how to get a wings?i need to having a wings
          IGN:SaDnEsS08
          Server:S2 Edena Village
          Guild:Adsumus

Comment

• is there a wings for non casher
            to much pride will kill u!!
            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• no .. all you need is 20 usd for wings ... (not to mention how much to invest for other things to be slight competetive)

Comment

• the game is now officially a cash farm
                r2gaming do not give a *** about it either
                even if they did release f2p wings they would be pathetic compared to balens wings and are already TOO LATE

i am going back to Rfonline
                Baedcove Tower
                lvl 44 f2p archer
                Dezzy
                GarudaArmy

Comment

• Good bye to all leaving you made the best decision.
                  Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                  Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                  Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

• no cash no wings huahahahaha

Comment

• there should be some events for non casher so that they can get th chance 2get the wingsss

Comment

• wings=balens-_-

Comment

• Originally posted by skiperz1981 View Post
                          NO Cash - stop complain about new item just play people non-cash is NOT SUPPORT SERVER

NO CASH NO SERVER THAT THE RULES
                          u mean without casher player there is no server?

what about no cash player play this game? is there any server?
                          and can u play alone?

dont be selfish and think u are strg because u cash player!
                          all those we know its keep support the server but u must understand being cash player and being non cash player .
                          if u starting playing this game with cash..its mean u noob. we dont respect you. but if you starting play with non cash..and when you strg then you become cash player or vip..yes we respect u.
                          why? because u know how the thrill of this game. u can feel the adventure.
                          i non cash player, even sometimes i buy vip..or ballen..but im not cash player.
                          im just buy it when i need it only.

and when there is none cash players..THERE IS NO SERVER ! that the real rules!
                          -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
                          CrystalSaga
                          • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
                          • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                          • Guild: Unknown
                          • Level: Noob No Longer
                          • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
                          • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
                          • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                          • Guild: Unknown
                          • Level: 12
                          • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
                          1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

• the answer is simple... they don't understant is a game,
                            i wont say more as allrdy said to this threat and non-casher will ever
                            appriciate, understant, or say u right, because he know hes wrong
                            but the ego go front, without check theme selfs just saying...
                            all wartune is wrong anyway
                            Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by Alienwarez View Post
                              u mean without casher player there is no server?

what about no cash player play this game? is there any server?
                              and can u play alone?

dont be selfish and think u are strg because u cash player!
                              all those we know its keep support the server but u must understand being cash player and being non cash player .
                              if u starting playing this game with cash..its mean u noob. we dont respect you. but if you starting play with non cash..and when you strg then you become cash player or vip..yes we respect u.
                              why? because u know how the thrill of this game. u can feel the adventure.
                              i non cash player, even sometimes i buy vip..or ballen..but im not cash player.
                              im just buy it when i need it only.

and when there is none cash players..THERE IS NO SERVER ! that the real rules!
                              ehh ..sorry but you ain't who put the rules here..im non-cash player and I fully support what you say but keep in mind that if people stopped paying for the game, G.Ms will shut down the game

@skiperz1981
                              same thing to you, your not allowed to put rules here and if you didn't notice, a lot of games were shut down due to very low population and I believe that if non-cashers, the 80% of the population of the game, all of em left..the G.Ms will be forced to merge servers and eventually they will shut down the game

So in my opinion, in any "free to play" MMO game we need both cash and non-cash players even if some companies exaggeratedly support cashers the way they ruin their games only for money..Good thing R2 ain't one of these companies ..till now
                              Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

• Wartune Gives you Wings! u said so , u also think so..
                                but Wartune gives money speners Wings.. fu fu fu

Comment

Working...
                                X