[Coming Soon] Wartune Gives you Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much balens Wings costs?
    Last edited by HimariChan; 12-14-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• how do you get them?

Comment

• why not make a weaker wings that can buy with gold?

Comment

• well deactivated my wartune and sooon my cs account im done im tired of the egotistical cashers that call us non cashers pussies well sorry i pay bills and i dont have time to sit on my *** constantly. i get on to do a few quest started 4 months ago and hit lvl 42 ive had enough of this game ill let it go to the cashers gl gm's im sure ull regret all this favoritism when u lose all ur players due to it bye gn every1
          Last edited by antiprincess; 12-14-2012, 08:33 PM. Reason: forgot my join date lol

Comment

• And ANOTHER round of applause, for the COWARDLY IDIOTS that run Wartune.

Let's see, ... To those who have NOT figured it out yet, Our illustrious game staff, Apparently can NOT stop bowing to the demands of CASH PLAYERS who apparently can NOT play this game without having 500 advantages or more.

Pay players demand extra experience, because they're not smart enough to actually, ... PLAY THE GAME. They also enjoy the luxury of not having to wait or pay for the cooldowns like non-payers do, giving them another advantage, ... Add to that the fact that they also get the extra orange jewels, which cause them to be nearly Gods in the game until at LEAST LVL 40 or later. ... But now, in the game staff's infinite spineless cowardice, ... NOW the cash players have demanded even MORE advantages.

And the "WINGS!" that were promised to ALL PLAYERS, are now equippable, & offer stat bonuses etc... for CASH PLAYERS ONLY. And, Even IF you try getting FREE Balens, you would need approx 2000 Balens to buy them... Meaning that by the time you save up that many, the game staff will have given new wings to the cash players, that are even better.

So congrats to the game staff, for caving in, & handing the CASH PLAYERS ... ANOTHER unfair advantage, just because the only part of the game CASH PLAYERS understand, is how to steal Mommy & Daddy's credit cards, & throw money at the game.

Congrats on ANOTHER collosal failure, Game Staff.

Comment

• soon you will be able to make wings from blacksmith for free they are not as good as cash wings but they arent to bad just wait guys
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

• the point isnt about the fact that the non-cashers are getting something, its the fact that we didnt get anything at all and we are being OVERLOOKED and still are with these weaker *more like hand me down" wings. i wouldnt have been so upset so long as they went "okay everyone gets one pair they can work hard for *be it for w/e guild shop, crypt tokens, or insignias* which is the angelic wings *or w/e the pure white ones are, because we are heroes and heroins trying to stop the void* and if you want different styles or types you have to buy them in the cash shop. thusly making it perfectly balanced in the fact that EVERYONE CAN WORK HARD AND EARN A NICE PIECE OF GEAR and walk away feeling good and accomplished while maintaining the well i dont like the style so ill go buy a style change. is that so hard to do?

Edit;

Better yet they could have made it so that vouchers could get them wings too, we have all these vouchers we can get per month and yet not much in the way to spend them on buy some cluttering runes and respecing...*no i did not forget about the time canceling effect but lets admit its gets expensive*

so really there is so much they could have done but didnt look at or keep in mind they put in place...

and for the free Balens **, only i get are surveys and i cant always complete them. actually i can never complete them because they are looking for someone that is not me. so for some the free balens option is out of the question. i know someone in my server who got 2k in less then 2 minutes because the player got radically different offers then i did. so the fairness level in this game is in the negatives.
                Last edited by R25695739; 12-16-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23412291 View Post
                  And ANOTHER round of applause, for the COWARDLY IDIOTS that run Wartune.

Let's see, ... To those who have NOT figured it out yet, Our illustrious game staff, Apparently can NOT stop bowing to the demands of CASH PLAYERS who apparently can NOT play this game without having 500 advantages or more.

Pay players demand extra experience, because they're not smart enough to actually, ... PLAY THE GAME. They also enjoy the luxury of not having to wait or pay for the cooldowns like non-payers do, giving them another advantage, ... Add to that the fact that they also get the extra orange jewels, which cause them to be nearly Gods in the game until at LEAST LVL 40 or later. ... But now, in the game staff's infinite spineless cowardice, ... NOW the cash players have demanded even MORE advantages.

And the "WINGS!" that were promised to ALL PLAYERS, are now equippable, & offer stat bonuses etc... for CASH PLAYERS ONLY. And, Even IF you try getting FREE Balens, you would need approx 2000 Balens to buy them... Meaning that by the time you save up that many, the game staff will have given new wings to the cash players, that are even better.

So congrats to the game staff, for caving in, & handing the CASH PLAYERS ... ANOTHER unfair advantage, just because the only part of the game CASH PLAYERS understand, is how to steal Mommy & Daddy's credit cards, & throw money at the game.

+1 for this ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                    ehh ..sorry but you ain't who put the rules here..im non-cash player and I fully support what you say but keep in mind that if people stopped paying for the game, G.Ms will shut down the game

@skiperz1981
                    same thing to you, your not allowed to put rules here and if you didn't notice, a lot of games were shut down due to very low population and I believe that if non-cashers, the 80% of the population of the game, all of em left..the G.Ms will be forced to merge servers and eventually they will shut down the game

So in my opinion, in any "free to play" MMO game we need both cash and non-cash players even if some companies exaggeratedly support cashers the way they ruin their games only for money..Good thing R2 ain't one of these companies ..till now
                    i used to be developer for online games. i know the rules !
                    that why all online games started with non cash players. if they started this game with pay for play, then this server will be closed !
                    think about this what is difference between Vip and non Vip in wartune?
                    Vip Player
                    ---------------
                    1) more exp
                    2) bonus items
                    3) Vip Wheel

non Vip player
                    ---------------
                    nothing...

ok when we talk about vip.. yes its pay if u wanna vip. but what we get?
                    1> more exp? no complain about that
                    2> bonus items? same item depend on your lvl vip
                    3) Vip Wheels? you already know what will u gets dont ever think about to get those lvl 6,7,8 gems.

player will buy vip if its really worth for it. and player will buy balen (like wings) if its useful.
                    but remember they are not casher players. cause they not always buy those vip and balen.

that why R2 teams must make those VIP and Balen worthy to buy. if not.. player will not buy it.

if u using VIP and used the vip wheels and never gets lvl 6,7,8 gems for every times u using it.. will u buy vip again? i dont think so.
                    -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
                    CrystalSaga
                    • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
                    • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                    • Guild: Unknown
                    • Level: Noob No Longer
                    • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
                    • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
                    • IGN: CLASSIFIED
                    • Guild: Unknown
                    • Level: 12
                    • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
                    1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23412291 View Post
                      And ANOTHER round of applause, for the COWARDLY IDIOTS that run Wartune.

This is as much of a rant as cash players who say deal with it cause im cool.

Its not about not being able to play the game without bonuses its about ability to enjoy game. It is much easier for me to spend $8 on VIP and $5-$10 for initial bonus package to be able to have fun without spending 10 hours a day playig the game. If you cannot spend this much then this may not be as enjoyable of a game for you.
                      There is nothing you need above that $20 investment (any new box game will run you $30++) that makes this game unplayable othervise.
                      And if you cannot overcome "wing" advantage of a cash player you are the one that cant play the game.
                      I chose not to buy wings for now. Too expensve for what they do. +120 to Pdef/MDEF and ATK + 1200 HP? this is one lvl of guild skills advantage if that. I am not the most powerfull person on my server but I am in top 50 easily and chase ppl with wings around the batlegrounds all the time. Just cause you got + 120 to a skill does not mean you can beat me.
                      So stop whining, cause if you cant beat me now you wont be beating me with wings attached.
                      Now there is a point to be made that some people are rude and whether they spend money to get ahead or not that does not stop them from beng rude. Your post is offencive for example, yet you claim to be a free player. If you are an a-s-s you are one no matter whether you have money or not! Just part of life.
                      There is also ability to buy a win in this game and that is true but you realy need to spend hundreds or perhaps $1000+ to do that. Reallisticly though there is maybe 1-5 ppl per server that are both capable and are willing to do that. And if that gets their rocks off then let them.
                      Anyone else that spends less then $100 on this game can be easily dealt with if you are better player and do invest $20 (can even be done free but you need to have lots of time).
                      The argument that advantage of money should not trump advantage of putting time in game is stupid. Basically you are saying that cause you sit on computer 6 hrs a day playing a game and I do 2 you should be able to stomp me? How is that any different from the I spend more and get to kick your butt argument?
                      Finnaly almost everything in this game can be achieved with no $$ investment but the wings and 2 mounts that total out to maybee 1.5 lvl worth of guild skills. Cmon if that what is stopping you then this is not a game problem but a you problem.
                      If you want to be on the lvl get the VIP and invest $10 in game (spend some of that time you spend on this game working and you should get there) and if not then dont complain about it.
                      Every MMO game I ever played has ppl who will go to whatever lenghths nessesary to win it (be that time, money, or whatever) and there is almost always someone better then you. Deal with it. The fact that ppl can spend money on this game to get ahead does not make it a bad game (maybee unbalanced one, but its still new and entertaining). It does however seem to give you an excuse to blame $$ on why you cannot do well in this game.
                      Last edited by R26011967; 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26011967 View Post
                        This is as much of a rant as cash players who say deal with it cause im cool.

Its not about not being able to play the game without bonuses its about ability to enjoy game. It is much easier for me to spend $8 on VIP and $5-$10 for initial bonus package to be able to have fun without spending 10 hours a day playig the game. If you cannot spend this much then this may not be as enjoyable of a game for you.
                        There is nothing you need above that $20 investment (any new box game will run you $30++) that makes this game unplayable othervise.
                        And if you cannot overcome "wing" advantage of a cash player you are the one that cant play the game.
                        I chose not to buy wings for now. Too expensve for what they do. +120 to Pdef/MDEF and ATK + 1200 HP? this is one lvl of guild skills advantage if that. I am not the most powerfull person on my server but I am in top 50 easily and chase ppl with wings around the batlegrounds all the time. Just cause you got + 120 to a skill does not mean you can beat me.
                        So stop whining, cause if you cant beat me now you wont be beating me with wings attached.
                        Now there is a point to be made that some people are rude and whether they spend money to get ahead or not that does not stop them from beng rude. Your post is offencive for example, yet you claim to be a free player. If you are an a-s-s you are one no matter whether you have money or not! Just part of life.
                        There is also ability to buy a win in this game and that is true but you realy need to spend hundreds or perhaps $1000+ to do that. Reallisticly though there is maybe 1-5 ppl per server that are both capable and are willing to do that. And if that gets their rocks off then let them.
                        Anyone else that spends less then $100 on this game can be easily dealt with if you are better player and do invest $20 (can even be done free but you need to have lots of time).
                        The argument that advantage of money should not trump advantage of putting time in game is stupid. Basically you are saying that cause you sit on computer 6 hrs a day playing a game and I do 2 you should be able to stomp me? How is that any different from the I spend more and get to kick your butt argument?
                        Finnaly almost everything in this game can be achieved with no $$ investment but the wings and 2 mounts that total out to maybee 1.5 lvl worth of guild skills. Cmon if that what is stopping you then this is not a game problem but a you problem.
                        If you want to be on the lvl get the VIP and invest $10 in game (spend some of that time you spend on this game working and you should get there) and if not then dont complain about it.
                        Every MMO game I ever played has ppl who will go to whatever lenghths nessesary to win it (be that time, money, or whatever) and there is almost always someone better then you. Deal with it. The fact that ppl can spend money on this game to get ahead does not make it a bad game (maybee unbalanced one, but its still new and entertaining). It does however seem to give you an excuse to blame $$ on why you cannot do well in this game.

very well said..
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Yeah there are some problems but the one i dislike the most is the vip wheel,a luxury only for vip players.Regular plays can enjoy it for like 2 to 3 hours in the beginning of game only when there is actually not much need for this.You don't win much.We are not even given the option to save it & use it for later(Correct me if we can save it for later)So i think there should be somthing like a regular wheel or non-vip wheel with less benefits.They should be able to that.We keep on getting those tokens & keep on becoming jealous by seeing then of vip players.

This is the only MAJOR problem I see with this game.Other than that,it is great.I love it.
                          Server85,Dewbury Stronghold
                          Class:- Mage
                          Level:-50+

Comment

• como obtener las alas
                            ???

Comment

• Are they permanent items or must they be purchased every 30 days?
                              Katrose - Level 43 - S552 - 28K BR

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• send wing Please wartune Server 17 â„¢Monster`XP Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X