No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Wartune Gives you Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello nice wings...but how the about another player cnnt buy or rechanger like me its unfair...m green16rose

Comment

• yeah.... i like it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunkylvr View Post
        I believe he means that it would be a feature that would be inaccessible for him because he and many other people in the game are non-cashers. People need to understand that both non-cashers and cashers contribute to the game. I won't go into which group is more important because that is irrelevant. As much as some find it hard to believe, non-cashers create an incentive for others to even use the cash shop. If the balance is tipped too far in favor of the cashers, then more and more non-cashers would begin to leave the game in search for other games that treat them better. What would then become of the light and normal cash users? Would they attempt to compete with the enthusiasts that spend a ton to get ahead? No, many of them would be leaving the game also.
        *NodNod*
        verywell said
        IGN:
        Agie
        Hero:
        Lvl51, Mage
        Server:
        S40 The Badlands

Comment

• the wings would be awesome if it will be available for casual gamers too
          "The WEAKER you are.. the LOUDER you bark.."
          vavavoom : [S7] serpent's den
          i don't BALENS.. i play HARDCORE

o3.15.2o13 QUITTED WARTUNE

Comment

I believe he means that it would be a feature that would be inaccessible for him because he and many other people in the game are non-cashers. People need to understand that both non-cashers and cashers contribute to the game. I won't go into which group is more important because that is irrelevant. As much as some find it hard to believe, non-cashers create an incentive for others to even use the cash shop. If the balance is tipped too far in favor of the cashers, then more and more non-cashers would begin to leave the game in search for other games that treat them better. What would then become of the light and normal cash users? Would they attempt to compete with the enthusiasts that spend a ton to get ahead? No, many of them would be leaving the game also.
            I understand your point. but sadly online games are online games.. which means the more you spend the more you have your bragging rights... just my opinion...
            permanent ban those hackers!
            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Very well said.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                I understand your point. but sadly online games are online games.. which means the more you spend the more you have your bragging rights... just my opinion...
                Well sure, my point is who are the light and normal cashers going to brag to when all, or the majority of the non-cashers leave? They would continue to spend money and still end up below the enthusiasts and the question of "why am i even paying anything if I'm not even getting ahead?" comes up.

Comment

• Remove all the non cashers this game will be dead.
                  Remove all the cashers, no one pays for this server, this game will still be dead.

I think non-casher should have little more but not too much that will be unfair to the cashers.

Comment

• Those who do not want to pay for online games! Go play Tetris...

Comment

• can the wings will give us power also ??

s49
                      knight
                      yaserkhan

Comment

• Its better to pay for online games, than use money for drugs... Believe me!!! But if you dont have money to pay, then online game is not for you.. I suggest you finish school and look for a job and come back here and come back here during free time, spend your salary in online games... and kill those non-cashiers...

Comment

• Non cashiers are annoying... always asking / begging in games... disrupting a players fun.. and if they got stronger, they brag to the world they are non cashier, and very proud about it... and they trashtalk the cashiers, shaming them, telling they only became strong because of cash...

Comment

• Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                            Remove all the non cashers this game will be dead.
                            Remove all the cashers, no one pays for this server, this game will still be dead.

I think non-casher should have little more but not too much that will be unfair to the cashers.

Same old issue!!! Why you casher player affaid with non-players who can do better than you?
                            Stop whinning you guys.

Comment

• Still waiting for MT is over.

Comment

• they look so pretty cool nice update and the game no comments one of the best i have play keep this way so u can be the n 1

Comment

Working...
                                X