[Coming Soon] Wartune Gives you Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by syntax_kim View Post
    Same old issue!!! Why you casher player affaid with non-players who can do better than you?
    Stop whinning you guys.
    I thought that guy's post to be relatively neutral, since its not uncommon for cashers to get some sort of edge for buying off the shop. That casher bashing comment is a bit uncalled for and don't see the point of it other than to rile people up...

Originally posted by R26515979 View Post
    Non cashiers are annoying... always asking / begging in games... disrupting a players fun.. and if they got stronger, they brag to the world they are non cashier, and very proud about it... and they trashtalk the cashiers, shaming them, telling they only became strong because of cash...
    While it is true that they can be annoying, but in all honesty, i find those (not you btw) that pay and believe that they are entitled to a special treatment just because they spent money on the game to be more annoying.

Comment

• I wonder if they'll just implement this to keep everyone happy: give the non-cashers an opportunity to get wings without paying (ex: through arena by spending insignias), and make them at least somewhat useful but not incredibly powerful. Then put considerably stronger version(s) in the balen shop for the cashers. Result: Non-cashers get the wings they want so badly, and cashers get their edge. I think that would be the best option...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seiryne View Post
        I wonder if they'll just implement this to keep everyone happy: give the non-cashers an opportunity to get wings without paying (ex: through arena by spending insignias), and make them at least somewhat useful but not incredibly powerful. Then put considerably stronger version(s) in the balen shop for the cashers. Result: Non-cashers get the wings they want so badly, and cashers get their edge. I think that would be the best option...
        I was thinking of something similar, but instead of a different wing all together, maybe a decoration tab with minimal stat increases like the horses. They could also just implement the auction house and give a chance for non-cashers to gain some baleen currency, but they are probably just waiting on cashing in some more on that recharge sale, where u get 2 lv20 epic accessory and a bunch of other junk.
        Last edited by Chunkylvr; 12-13-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• I found funny the war between cashers and non-cashers cause the problem isnt between those two , the problem result to be the same on all online games , they start to ask a little money and than you feel ok I can afford that , but than everything start to cost more and more. And even casher can stop playing or being casher to become non-casher as at some pts we cannot place our full pay in a simple game. I dont mind giving a bit , but I dont like when it become obvious that it will be just about it. Plus I totally agree the game isnt balance at all , or you are the one who got kill like a bug , or you kill just easily all the bug around you. Than whats the challenge : no at all .... I dont mind that some stuff are exclusif for casher , but they should with hard work give a balance of skill to the non-casher or little casher who still want to spent on the game without being ruin.

I play today on the arena , we were players level 30 -31 and 28 , we started the battle :.... well did not started any battle as the other team : only one of them used power and killed us all in one hit.( and it wasnt the boss lol) than getting kill by one hit 3 players ... thats really not balance and makes no sens.
          Last edited by R26440967; 12-13-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• yes............................
            guyszzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Whhoooa amazing

Comment

• can i suggest......... flaming archer.............bow..............thankx.........
                guyszzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• why there is no picture of mage having wings waaaa i am a mage

Comment

• Originally posted by syntax_kim View Post
                    Same old issue!!! Why you casher player affaid with non-players who can do better than you?
                    Stop whinning you guys.
                    Hahaha... who is afraid with non cashier? lol... Cashier load up because they want to get stronger.. Non-cashier play so that they will be killed.. The best thing to do for non-cashier is to have fun, and become sidekicks, dont aim high... Never in my whole life did a non-cashier dominate a cashier..
                    And it's only a game, dont get too serious about anything, real life must come first... Go help your mom wash dishes...

Comment

• Originally posted by R26440967 View Post
                      I play today on the arena , we were players level 30 -31 and 28 , we started the battle :.... well did not started any battle as the other team : only one of them used power and killed us all in one hit.( and it wasnt the boss lol) than getting kill by one hit 3 players ... thats really not balance and makes no sens.
                      That has more to do with poor game mechanics. I personally prefer that the match-ups be scaled + or - 5k of the combined BR of the party, but seeing as even with complete random matching throughout all the servers and still having to be paired up to fight with the same group of people several times that there isn't all that much people playing to begin with.

Comment

• yes! all of the players must have the opportunity to have this wings!

Comment

• improve your strength, intelligence, and knowledge...

there is skies above the sky

Comment

• wow i agree that guys some great

Comment

• i hope the wings is also avaible to non casher players

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunkylvr View Post
                                That has more to do with poor game mechanics. I personally prefer that the match-ups be scaled + or - 5k of the combined BR of the party, but seeing as even with complete random matching throughout all the servers and still having to be paired up to fight with the same group of people several times that there isn't all that much people playing to begin with.
                                +1..that part of the game is messed up the most, but I prefer the arena match-ups to be based on the average BR and the max level of a teammate, this would make things a bit fair esp for non-cash players and it would also reduce the arena farm pt's
                                I also suggest that the shappy wings should be bought by crypt tokens and insignai or to be crafted by special materials, but the good look ones should be bought with balens

I hope storm checks out the last posts =S
                                Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

Working...
                                X