Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/29 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/29 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 29th of April at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Accelerated the spin speed of the Lucky Draw.
    • Optimized a deadly skill for World BOSS, Redoga Drake.
    • Players now must be lvl. 50+ to use Sylph Atoll Portal Scrolls.
    • Optimized the Gods Descent rewards.
    • Fixed an issue with the solo dungeon rating.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

well night wb was fun whilst it lasted actually made wb slightly fun again living through the whole thing

Comment

incomming supermegaCupcake compensation pack for a damn 5-10 hours maintenance which adds nothing in the game. SLOW CLAP
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-28-2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
        well night wb was fun whilst it lasted actually made wb slightly fun again living through the whole thing
        yes, we are probably back to boring previous version.
        i don't understand Wartune choice. it doesn't really matter it people can survive or not. gold is around the same. but at least it was fun.
        they really don't understand their consumer, not now and probably never

and i won't even talk about the compensation...
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Please remove exp 1000

Comment

I fear each new maintenance in this game. ¬¬
            Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by R2216448 View Post
              Please remove exp 1000

yaaaa...remove it

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                i don't understand Wartune choice. it doesn't really matter it people can survive or not. gold is around the same. but at least it was fun.

Not around the same, it is the same total gold wb gives no matter if you and the rest of the server survive or not since its based on wb hps.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by roykid View Post
                  yaaaa...remove it
                  Originally posted by R2216448 View Post
                  Please remove exp 1000
                  They won't remove cause they want everybody reach lv80 as fast as possible, this will make new players easily be killed for cashers in lv70+ and for campers in low levels. This exp buffer is turning the new players in 'paper toon' just cause they die in bg and arena with one hit. ¬¬

Now is impossible for players try to get each equipament set gradually, when u try to get all stuff for equipament set lv50 u will be in lv60+. ¬¬
                  Last edited by R2114207353; 04-28-2015, 07:26 AM.
                  Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Must now use atoll scrolls?!?!? *** really stupidest maitenence note ever

Comment

"Optimized a deadly skill for World BOSS, Redoga Drake"

optimized??? LOL. Yes for Redoga it is prolly more optimal, but not for us, players....

It was fun and we enjoyed it... dont ruin the fun please

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
                        Must now use atoll scrolls?!?!? *** really stupidest maitenence note ever
                        Before this, it was letting people of any level use them. Perhaps that is what they are referencing, the fact they are now making it so they will be inoperable for people below the level to enter the atoll.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Is there anything that can be done to fix the random disconnect issue?

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post

no way the same,

the old WB lasted for 20mins, the current version lasts for 8-10 mins

i basically lost half the gold i earn
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Since "optimize" almost always seems to mean "nerf", anyone want to place bets on what this bit means?

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                              • Optimized the Class Wars rewards.
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                              X