X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JrEVIL
    replied
    Welcome

As one of the last of s481 since last merge, I welcome all you guys to our server B-).....I don't really need to introduce myself....you'll find me, the most chattiest guy on the server. (rocking the bachelor wartune life)

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    Finally awesome news.... Only question now is will I still be top BR with the 4 other servers joining us....

yes, you will be the top 1

Leave a comment:

• Ðarкenrahl
    replied
    im 207 merged last year with 201 and 206.... what coast am i?

Leave a comment:

• empire_sun
    replied
    Thanks alot , seems at long last the devs found time to read posts and found that s225 ( group ) desperately needed a merge , thanks alot i hope they r active players in there , i finally get to stop doing runs solo :-p

Leave a comment:

• massimocellino
    replied
    Originally posted by AndradaM. View Post
    Really now R2. is that normal? europe server in front of us get merge and you pass us again and again over and over to infinite. we need a merger for server 428,431,437(you merge that more than 1 year ago)... is that normal? I think you really wanna force us to quit. More and more quit. We have no players! NEED MERGE NOW!
    Will be good to see u........in fact will be good to see anyone......our server has been dieing a slow death,

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Finally awesome news.... Only question now is will I still be top BR with the 4 other servers joining us....

Leave a comment:

• SquishyFoxy
    replied
    omg AWESOME!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!! and sorry Dark :/ wish you were coming too!!

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Congratulations S1.
    Thank you Esme. Also thank you and other mods for their effort they have put in to make this happen. We s1 greatly appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Congratulations S1.

Leave a comment:

• F1ameofheaven
    replied
    our server group is laggy enough already this will just make it worse. Really R2 you want me too quit game do you? I thought they liked money from cashers oh well im a console player anyways this was just a diversion untill they release something i like

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    nice for all the player who asked for it

Leave a comment:

• ally_86
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    European Servers
    • S392, S397, S481, S422, S425 and S450 will be merging together.
    Thats best what could happen to us. Thank you very much R2. I hope that will revive a bit our almost dead servers.

Not a big difference between us, think its nice move.

Welcome to all from 422, 425, 450, I think we gonna have nice time together.

Leave a comment:

• SinisterArcher
    replied
    Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    After 2 years of pushing pushing and pushing! Finally!

thank you.
    I requested over and over and over again for merge with S-1!!! WHY MY SERVER NOT IN THE LIST OF MERGE with S-1?!!!! crieeeessss :'(

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    finally thank you thank you thank you

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Oh damn we r merging .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X