Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Congratulations S1.
    Thank you Esme. Also thank you and other mods for their effort they have put in to make this happen. We s1 greatly appreciate it
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

omg AWESOME!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!! and sorry Dark :/ wish you were coming too!!
      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
      SquishyFoxy
      S1 resident Gently fragile mage
      (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Finally awesome news.... Only question now is will I still be top BR with the 4 other servers joining us....
        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
        s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by AndradaM. View Post
          Really now R2. is that normal? europe server in front of us get merge and you pass us again and again over and over to infinite. we need a merger for server 428,431,437(you merge that more than 1 year ago)... is that normal? I think you really wanna force us to quit. More and more quit. We have no players! NEED MERGE NOW!
          Will be good to see u........in fact will be good to see anyone......our server has been dieing a slow death,
          All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
          Class:Archer
          Level:80
          BR:4.1mill+
          Server:S481

Comment

Thanks alot , seems at long last the devs found time to read posts and found that s225 ( group ) desperately needed a merge , thanks alot i hope they r active players in there , i finally get to stop doing runs solo :-p

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

im 207 merged last year with 201 and 206.... what coast am i?

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                Finally awesome news.... Only question now is will I still be top BR with the 4 other servers joining us....

yes, you will be the top 1

Comment

Welcome

As one of the last of s481 since last merge, I welcome all you guys to our server B-).....I don't really need to introduce myself....you'll find me, the most chattiest guy on the server. (rocking the bachelor wartune life)
                  Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                  ~
                  Server: s481
                  IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                  Lvl80: Class Adv
                  BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                  Guild:Heroes
                  Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                  Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                  58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    Oh damn we r merging .
                    I sure hope they up the WB Max HP. We already kill it in about 10-12 min. Adding in another 7 servers worth of people is only going to make it drop faster and everyone get less rewards if the max HP don't increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      I sure hope they up the WB Max HP. We already kill it in about 10-12 min. Adding in another 7 servers worth of people is only going to make it drop faster and everyone get less rewards if the max HP don't increase.
                      1-2 times will super fast then hp will rise. wb hp are set in auto in relation time killed (read that wheni merged last times)

Comment

S16 also need merge, no enough peeps. We need merge badly.

Comment

i still try understand how i can know server number <-> coast

Comment

Originally posted by Ðarкenrahl View Post
                            i still try understand how i can know server number <-> coast
                            Simple, you play with Proficient City, not R2 Games. R2's 201 is not merged with 206.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Ðarкenrahl View Post
                              1-2 times will super fast then hp will rise. wb hp are set in auto in relation time killed (read that wheni merged last times)
                              We have 1.1b WB already so its just a wish.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                                Simple, you play with Proficient City, not R2 Games. R2's 201 is not merged with 206.
                                oh and what about that merge info? can trash it ? im soo confuse now

Comment

Working...
                                X