Wartune Server Merges for 5/8 Starting 03:30 am EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dear players,

Please be noted that the server merge scheduled for servers S392, S397, S481, S422, S425 and S450 has been delayed to NEXT WEEK due to some server issue. Please watch this thread for specific merge date or any other updates."

hop hop, any news about it?

Comment

so can someone answer me wich server is s40 now? thx

Comment

Originally posted by R25059819 View Post
        so can someone answer me wich server is s40 now? thx
        Still s40. You still log in to the number you always logged into.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i try`it but they ask me for a new account ..i was lvl 65 i think.. ( btw..how do i login if i was with facebook... i mean in the mini client )
          Last edited by R25059819; 10-15-2015, 07:39 AM. Reason: wasn`t complet

Comment

i try`it but they ask me for a new account ..i was lvl 65 i think..
            Can you please double and triple check if:
            ~ you're logged in to the correct account (it sounds silly, I know, but many 'lost toons' are because the owner misspelled the login details. Take extra care of special characters)
            ~ you're logging in to the correct platform (R2, Kabam, etc)
            ~ you're logging in to the right server

After that, if that doesn't work, please try to remember as much as possible about your toon. Class, male, female, name, when you last played, guild, rough estimate of BR, etc. Maybe we can pinpoint the location of your toon that way.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

well.. it was a female , mage , like 50/60 br and lvl 59 i think and the name of char was Biianca the last time i play was like 1 year ago..the guild..i don`t really remember

Comment

well.. it was a female , mage , like 50/60 br and lvl 59 i think and the name of char was Biianca the last time i play was like 1 year ago..the guild..i don`t really remember
                I'll see if there's a GM available to check. Please bear with me.

Comment

Working...
                X