Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wartune Events on 5/7!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i thought 0.5 - 1 hours ?

    Comment


    • #17
      More spender events... for a free game, it's not that cheap to play it.
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

      Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

      Comment


      • #18
        can anyone awnser me if the flash sales count to the spend events?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by csaby84 View Post
          we not have any chance to get gem synth scroll in 40 days blitzing i not get anything
          You need more luck then as i still keep getting scrolls... apart of the lvl 10 and 12 hp i still need lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Please let us exchange FATE STONES to BEAD INFLUENCE, I mean now and not in 2 years - Thank you!

            Comment


            • #21
              plzzzzzzzzz bring the event i tell--- the event is-- xchanging 300 Sylph Sepulcrum for adance sylph{athena,gaia,triton,medusa....etc.,**

              Comment


              • #22
                pls put more fate stone in game

                Comment


                • #23
                  nice r2games but i can't get into the serverClick image for larger version

Name:	aa.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	1712269

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    it gives 3/4 and on 30lvl gives 4/5

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R287696457 View Post
                      plzzzzzzzzz bring the event i tell--- the event is-- xchanging 300 Sylph Sepulcrum for adance sylph{athena,gaia,triton,medusa....etc.,**
                      They surely bring something like that back and if not now then in few months or years.

                      Originally posted by R267295169 View Post
                      pls put more fate stone in game
                      You can get many of them in arena shop. Better would be to put more influence stones into game.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thank you for the slightly improved events, but I hope you'll do better soon.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          it was in shop to buy him whit balens
                          Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Fabyu View Post
                            can anyone awnser me if the flash sales count to the spend events?
                            no it doesn't

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              S425 Unleashed ..... Moderator , responce on this . How can we recharge 100k balens ( 1300euro atm ) How can refine Sylph if you dont gives refiments no more , You give stupid bubble fish in a 100k recharge , what is bad **** !!! Gives us something usefull so we can spend some 100k balens , not for a bubble fish ! makes me really mad, my server top spenders , but if you continue giving us ********? (know it not you who make events) but at least tell them put refinement in it so we can evolv it , soon mixed sylphs, but how can we make them if we cant make there first evolv ...... tyvm

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by dimitrichampagne View Post
                                S425 Unleashed ..... Moderator , responce on this . How can we recharge 100k balens ( 1300euro atm ) How can refine Sylph if you dont gives refiments no more , You give stupid bubble fish in a 100k recharge , what is bad **** !!! Gives us something usefull so we can spend some 100k balens , not for a bubble fish ! makes me really mad, my server top spenders , but if you continue giving us ********? (know it not you who make events) but at least tell them put refinement in it so we can evolv it , soon mixed sylphs, but how can we make them if we cant make there first evolv ...... tyvm
                                Where is the recharge event with the fish?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X