No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I simply cannot submit a ticket because it does not recognize my server. So, I am submitting my support request here:

S98 East is not a working link. Please reply here as to what is going on to fix this. As you have not listed this server in your list of those experiencing maintenance attention, I can only assume you are unaware of the issue with this server. If you can at least acknowledge awareness of a login problem with server S98 East, then we at least know you are working on it TOO.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109058489 View Post
      Well, I simply cannot submit a ticket because it does not recognize my server. So, I am submitting my support request here:

S98 East is not a working link. Please reply here as to what is going on to fix this. As you have not listed this server in your list of those experiencing maintenance attention, I can only assume you are unaware of the issue with this server. If you can at least acknowledge awareness of a login problem with server S98 East, then we at least know you are working on it TOO.
      No send in a ticket - just use some random server and tell them 98 is down. Theres no way they read these forum posts

Comment

I replied, a few minutes ago, to a ticket I sent a couple of weeks ago and advised them that our server is inaccessible.

Other than that, I cannot send a ticket as it will not allow me to fill in the forced drop-down menu selections... they are empty.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

someone suggested in another thread that this is just a ploy to force players to go to a working server and start another character 'in the meantime' while waiting for your original server to actually start working. I suppose the idea is that a person will spend money to raise an alternate character. What they fail to realize, if that's what they are trying to pull, is that if MY server isn't working, then the same thing can happen to an alt server so why would I bother setting myself up for twice the frustration?

Comment

Can we please get a game master to acknowledge the down servers

Comment

Can any ADMIN please tell us what happent??????? 10 hours S16 is down and none say anything from admins????? So much U DONT CARE FOR THE MONEY WE PAY ????? TELL us why we cant enter the game and when we can enter the game !!!

Comment

I just logged onto server 80 and it deleted the character i had there

Comment

As usual Kabam/R2 is showing us a rare customerhostile treatment, that most companys today have learned is the fastest way to loose business, makes me sad really. At least they can provide some information, to us.

Comment

Game die for me today....! Other games u send ticket for a problem and they respond with no copy paste in 5 min.....and they help u ! What is this inside here? Is a game with AUTO PILOT? SHAME ON U KABAM !!! S16 IS DOWN 10 HOURS SO FAR AND NONE SAY ANYTHING TO us losing our time to w8 to open the servers....

Comment

I was able to log into my alt on server 80 but not my main on 93. I sent a ticket from 80 & I get the normal robo reply.
                        Kritty Kat

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1349454

Click image for larger version

Name:	log.png
Views:	3
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1712419

KABAM S16
                          Last edited by Guard-of-Thanasis; 05-08-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

s16 is down 10 hours now !!! Is anyone of kabam read here?? Weak up idiots we pay for this game !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2129863836 View Post
                              s16 is down 10 hours now !!! Is anyone of kabam read here?? Weak up idiots we pay for this game !!!!
                              OFC they are reading us

They read us so clear... that many that still we didnt appear like server in maintenance... you only need read first post: "Kabam - S32, S59, S67", that are only servers with maintenance in kabam.

Comment

Ok I am from server 49 ( merged with 16) and ALL of us have been unable to log in for most of the day, Unfortunately I was late getting online today and couldn`t but servers have been down from 1pm GMT time from what I know.
                                I can log into my oceanic account fine (which I don`t play) But my main account is on Kabam server 49 (merged with 16)
                                I have submitted a ticket from the oceanic account

OPEN TICKET
                                Greetings Champion Kabam Player,
                                Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
                                We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
                                Your case # is 333734

I got a reply in an e.mail but think it is just an automated response saying please keep an eye on the forum for any updates or compensation (If applicable) so if any mods could chase this matter up asap pls it would really be appreciated.

We have lost a whole day of dailies and event rewards not to mention being unable to take advantage of the recharge event that is currently on

So can any MOD or R2 employee please pass this ticket number on and can someone please inform us if ANYONE is actually aware of this problem or if anything is being done to get it sorted out please??
                                TY
                                Last edited by DemonRockstar; 05-08-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X