Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

There will be an emergency maintenance for the following servers at 8:00 p.m. GMT+8:

Kabam - S32, S59, S67
    R2Games - S28, S31, S34, S37, S63, S80, S82. S46, S49, S51, S53, S72, S75, S78, S84, S88, S91, S150, S153, S156, S160, S166, S169, S338, S344, S172, S175, S178, S181, S226, S229, S233, S236, S240, S347, S350, S358, S361, S365, S368, S392, S397, S422, S425, S450, S481
    Kongregate - S3, S9

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Due to the emergency maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

could you at least give us the reason of that one ?
    as some people stated on forum, it's up to the 3rd one in 3 days (and 4 if we count the normal maintenance)
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

you missed the "fixing various typocraphical errors" part, thats what this maintenance is no?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

recharge can wait a few extra months....

Comment

There was actually nothing wrong on S240 - merged with S172 was doing my arena run perfectly fine, instead of letting your "paying" customers in the dark of whats going on , you should give us some more info..
          And then those compensations packs u better keep , useless junk!!
          I dont even know why I still even bother ..

Eleanor out.

Comment

Kabam S49 - cant log in of redirecting, and for it is nothing to do?
            Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

geez.. can you guys come up with a new version of compensation... I rather receive sacks of gold then this crud that's given out each time.. that's pretty much useless for older servers.

Comment

Originally posted by justraven View Post
                geez.. can you guys come up with a new version of compensation... I rather receive sacks of gold then this crud that's given out each time.. that's pretty much useless for older servers.
                For these compensation packs they implemented the new fire-pit in your farm, its a spot where we all can burn them...
                =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

1 minute warning... how nice... in times of arena
                  concerning typografical errors, idk what u r fixing, inv for Lychs Lair in world chat is still messed and a few things in dungeons too... not to speak about constant dc bug in Dragon Invasion, always when collecting... there is so much more, but all of that is getting hillarious.
                  | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

Originally posted by R2122084620 View Post
                    There was actually nothing wrong on S240 - merged with S172 was doing my arena run perfectly fine, instead of letting your "paying" customers in the dark of whats going on , you should give us some more info..
                    And then those compensations packs u better keep , useless junk!!
                    I dont even know why I still even bother ..

Eleanor out.
                    Good bye u trying to sell your account again?
                    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

What about Kabam East 82? I still cannot get in

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
                        For these compensation packs they implemented the new fire-pit in your farm, its a spot where we all can burn them...
                        lol, you are right compensation pack is a joke
                        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:80
                        BR:4.1mill+
                        Server:S481

Comment

your "notice" is a lie since it occurred after the severs went down. The 'compensation' is a patronising load of rubbish - do you actually want any users or are you trying to rid yourselves of them as soon as possible?

Comment

one bug that probably they are trying to fix is people being kicked out of TOK for no reason, or seeing bg chat after leaving bg

Comment

who knows, they won't deign to inform us

Comment

Working...
                              X