Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch 5/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 5/12

On May 12th at 12:00 PM EDT, a new East Coast server S589 Labyrinth of Addorna will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Can't wait

Comment

i wonder why you feel compelled to announce new server launches to already existing servers???

Comment

Yey! Just returne to wartune after years/ Its good to begin in a new brand server! Looking forward!!

Comment

Right, i was just about to post the same thing and then saw your post and took the words right out of my mouth haha.

Comment

12 p.m.

What is 12 p.m. in the netherlands

So if the server launge whats the time than in the netherlands

Kind regards star
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GoodStar. View Post
              What is 12 p.m. in the netherlands

So if the server launge whats the time than in the netherlands

Kind regards star
              Thanks
              That should be 6 pm.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hot events not working

Comment

just want to say. we only got the seloria for reaching lvl 16. nothing else. Normally a new server gets 30 bounties week one. we only get 20. lvl 25 in 4 days 32 in 5 and so forth are not showing up in hot events like normal. Now i see why people say dont make new server; you never get anything right.

Comment

Working...
                  X