Wartune Server Merges for 5/15 Starting 03:30 am EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f1racer View Post
    S392, S397, S481, S422, S425 and S450 will be merging together.

im on s392 im happy white merge more lag
    im have a good pc whit good stuf in it fast
    i have the fasters internet
    and stil i have lag
    nou whit this merge i have more lag what i must do play wartune normal
    buy golden pc
    better pc than mine is not for sale belive me i look every time
    i feel sorry for pepole who have slower pc than me
    you alomost can not normal play on wartune
    more lag tune
    i feel your pain. had a server merge like a week ago. before the merge, the game was not so extremly laggy. now since the merge i cant see what i'm doing during a fight because of the lag. hope they will fix that problem for once
    living on compensation rewards

Comment

server 121 here I have literally all but quit cause im so bored it pains me to log on so I haven't in 2 weeks its so freaking boring and you refuse to do anything about it its ridiculous if a merge don't happen soon im done
      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Helen on numerous occasion I have asked if you could give 419, 400 and 416 a new merge
        There are 2 main guilds and we desperately need a merge to brighten up the game and keep interest. 412 need a merge how about putting us with them and whoever else?
        PiedPiper
        Level 80
        Guild MCXlV

Comment

US WEST server 14 need merging with server 4 i think ,, no player here

Comment

Server 432 (and previously merged servers) is DESPERATE for a merger. Where can I request this? Our server is losing players left and right on a near-daily basis. Everyone is quitting because the server activity is flat. There is zero competition and spending has dropped dramatically as a result. What do we need to do to get a merger kick-started?

Comment

well the older servers are dieing out since R2 doesn't want to merge them, sad really the completion to be #1 on the older servers is not worth doing at all

Comment

Server 45 and servers attached to it are in desperate need of a merger. We have lost so many players lately that it is getting to be impossible to find ppl for all the daily **** we gota run...

Comment

When will S578 and S582 merge going to happen u said soon but now there is no thread or update related with the merge our server is almost dead (578) hope u guys do the merge soon.

Comment

so. . . we on server 582 have been waiting for our merge due to the fact that we only have 20 active players and you failed to merge us to make the server active again. You said it was gonna be a week late and now its been nearly a month and we desperately need a merge. PLEASE merge us with 578

Comment

Working...
                    X