No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here - server 9 is not going to merged and not on the list for maintenance, but server is down. How about telling us for how long?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gems.png
Views:	2
Size:	673.5 KB
ID:	1712703Click image for larger version

Name:	gems_2.png
Size:	553.0 KB
ID:	1712704Click image for larger version

Name:	gems_3.png
Size:	563.3 KB
ID:	1712705Click image for larger version

Name:	gems_4.png
Size:	513.6 KB
ID:	1712706Click image for larger version

Name:	gems_5.png
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	1712707Click image for larger version

Name:	gems_6.png
Size:	530.6 KB
ID:	1712708
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	weapon.png
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	1712709Click image for larger version

Name:	weapon_2.png
Size:	620.9 KB
ID:	1712710

Comment

@ Chris

Did you have all the lvl 12 transposers seperat?

And its about time that titan shop is comming in game. If i need to buy it only from cw shop, then it will take years before i got that set.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
            @ Chris

Did you have all the lvl 12 transposers seperat?

And its about time that titan shop is comming in game. If i need to buy it only from cw shop, then it will take years before i got that set.
            Um... I dont synth shop just shows you what u can make but i can only accume that you need the gems to make them. so converting the gem to the type with just one gem transporter will be fine.

Comment

For the other servers being down, it's no use reporting them in maintenance threads. In the future, please start a new thread on that in Bugs&Support. For today, the issue already has a thread here. Thanks
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....52#post1354452

Remember to post all the new patch info here

Comment

The new features are good.
                  I'd have to say, however, this patching frequency is a bit too high for players to catch up.
                  And lag is worse every time, which is sad.

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on below servers on Thursday, the 14th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Relevant servers:
                  S1, S202, S206, S221, S225, S228, S243, S349, S376, S379, S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                  • Added Sylph Expedition which is available once a player reaches Lvl. 60.
                  • Added an advanced Lvl. 80 equipment set - Mythic equipment.
                  • Added Double Attribute Gems (Lvl. 7 - 11) which can be synthesized in the Blacksmith.
                  • Fixed an issue where clothing identification consumed incorrect material amounts.
                  • Fixed an issue where players could not collect rewards for synthesizing Lvl. 7 Divinity Soul in the Sylph Divinity Soul event.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                  • 300000 Gold
                  • 300000 Daru
                  • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                  • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                  • Double Honor Scroll x1
                  • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Comment

i thought the double gems can only be socketed in red gears? *edit: shown on orange gears now*
                    besides, the double gem drops each stat by 1 level, similar to the double astrals.
                    so a double lvl7 lower than 2 lvl7 as the above pictures shows a double lvl12 is weaker than 2 lvl12s.

Originally posted by R273044929 View Post
                    i made all my gem lvl 12 now player have lvl 11 can have more br
                    that is a joke from r2
                    Last edited by R238423534; 05-14-2015, 07:28 AM.

Comment

How wonderful yet again more great maintenance, now i cannot attack in wilds, just how do you people do it

Comment

Seems complaining worked this time xD
                        Anyway thnx for putting the lvl 12 into it to.

Comment

patches are updates are too frequent in my opinion. I like them, but impossible to catch for many people, which is very bad in the long run for the game (and for R2)

Comment

s587 maintennance.......***
                            its not even on the list and its the only server on maintannence at this time...What is going on?

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 0.5-1 hour.
                            See what's new with Wartune this week!
                            <<<Back

Comment

I dont know what people keep complaining about the vulcan hammer and stoves for I have a couple hundred saved up just from events and Dimensional war and Im not even level 80 yet.
                              Originally posted by Energizalo View Post
                              mythic equipment is the stuff which needs additional holy forging with new materials, right? It's the then to make vulcan hammer free and drop by plenty

Comment

coz you are not lvl 80 you have no idea what you talk... You will see..

Comment

Working...
                                X