Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe my birthday's tomorrow do I get something

Comment

No "Birthday Suit"?

For shame....
      IGN: TreeTopper
      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
      Guild: ESKReborn
      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

*** is doing Yuno here ***

Comment

this how wartune respect they 3 years player
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Gold and Daru - good maybe for beginners. You could remove them from reward and nothing would happen.
            Honor scrolls - mostly useless for those playing daily and long time. They probably maxed honor already or will do that in that 100 days.
            EXP scrolls - with current World Prosperity not needed as reward here and some people dont want exp anyway.
            VIP cards - good item if player is not VIP and wants to spend tokens in wheel once a time.
            Mahra, Sepulcrum, Bead of Influence - could be good if the amount would be atleast 10x more.
            Eudaemon Rename Card - better fix the bug which resets its name each maintenance.
            Soul Seal - same as with mahra. From one gem event I got 2500 these seals. This reward is ridiculous!

I wanted to make sure that I login everyday to not miss final rewards, but after reading it... I really dont care. It would be best if R2 remove current event with message that it was just a joke and come back with new better rewards.

They could be:
            60 days - 1 day VIP card x2, Mahra x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Bead of Influence x100 + some 70+ stuff, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x60
            80 days - 7 days VIP card x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x50, Bead of Influence x200, Mahra x400, Sylph Sepulcrum x400, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x80 + some 70+ stuff
            100 days - 30 days VIP card x1, Lvl. 4-10 Gem Pack x100, Mahra x1000, Sylph Sepulcrum x1000, Soul Seal x1000, some 70+ stuff, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x100

I am not level 70 yet, so Idk what are all those flames for...it is in that 70+ stuff.

Comment

ok it's free, but it's not really generous of them...
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

NO MOUNTS 3 YEARS PLAYING AND ONLY THIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
                  Gold and Daru - good maybe for beginners. You could remove them from reward and nothing would happen.
                  Honor scrolls - mostly useless for those playing daily and long time. They probably maxed honor already or will do that in that 100 days.
                  EXP scrolls - with current World Prosperity not needed as reward here and some people dont want exp anyway.
                  VIP cards - good item if player is not VIP and wants to spend tokens in wheel once a time.
                  Mahra, Sepulcrum, Bead of Influence - could be good if the amount would be atleast 10x more.
                  Eudaemon Rename Card - better fix the bug which resets its name each maintenance.
                  Soul Seal - same as with mahra. From one gem event I got 2500 these seals. This reward is ridiculous!

I wanted to make sure that I login everyday to not miss final rewards, but after reading it... I really dont care. It would be best if R2 remove current event with message that it was just a joke and come back with new better rewards.

They could be:
                  60 days - 1 day VIP card x2, Mahra x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Bead of Influence x100 + some 70+ stuff, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x60
                  80 days - 7 days VIP card x1, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x50, Bead of Influence x200, Mahra x400, Sylph Sepulcrum x400, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x80 + some 70+ stuff
                  100 days - 30 days VIP card x1, Lvl. 4-10 Gem Pack x100, Mahra x1000, Sylph Sepulcrum x1000, Soul Seal x1000, some 70+ stuff, Rare Ancient Beast Shard x100

I am not level 70 yet, so Idk what are all those flames for...it is in that 70+ stuff.
                  Those would be much better rewards and actually make it worthwhile to login, I doubt anyone will be like, must login every day.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyMight View Post
                    Those would be much better rewards and actually make it worthwhile to login, I doubt anyone will be like, must login every day.
                    agree agree agree agree

DIABLA S585
                    NOOB

Comment

...........................................................ok #00
                      [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                      IGN : Axygen
                      Guild : Resurgence
                      Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

is sever down??

Comment

as always lol

Comment

Im locked out of the serve as well justin

Comment

whats with the lockout at gb time?