Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    replied
    not it should be all cross server servers not split if r2 has done this they are cheaters

Leave a comment:

• Jaana3
    replied
    It seems they split class wars - old servers are separated from new servers. Which means 2 winners. Can that be?

Leave a comment:

• Riptheskull
    replied
    what time?

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    Originally posted by eeuwig View Post
    Why is there no ingame icon yet? Some people might think there wont be a CW this month.
    prolly still working out if theres gonna be 1 or 2 CW :P - still wondering if the big guns from split servers will be in CW or not
    another reason might be that the rewards are not set yet, just a thought

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    does it truly matter when cw is 95% of players will get nothing only 5% will get the rewards and thus forever fading into the sunset once more

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Why is there no ingame icon yet? Some people might think there wont be a CW this month.
    well maybe thats y the mt is tomorrow to add it.... but ofc they cant tell u that.... only can hope they dont forget it again

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    It surprise me too
    i thought the icon was there at least the day before the preliminary for what i remembered.

Leave a comment:

• eeuwig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Vagtastic7 View Post
    have they determined the day for class wars yet
    Please read the title of this thread. Or the first post...

Leave a comment:

• Vagtastic7
    replied
    have they determined the day for class wars yet

Leave a comment:

• short11
    replied
    Apologies. Accidental Double Post
    Last edited by short11; 05-25-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• short11
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Learn to talk correctly before you call other people idiots.
    Please consider the possibility that English may Not be this poster's primary language.
    I barely get by in Colloquial Mid Western American; and I was born here.
    Sentence structure in translation's are related to the Primary language spoken.

Leave a comment:

• JackFrost1111111
    replied
    Originally posted by R29770995 View Post
    You have 1 month to prepare CW why you delayed you sleep all the month or what???
    Very Good Point

Leave a comment:

• R29770995
    replied
    You have 1 month to prepare CW why you delayed you sleep all the month or what???

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Please be noted that the Class War has been delayed to next week due to some issues, please keep an eye on this thread for any news update. Your understanding will be highly appreciated!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on Thursday the 21st of May! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    STUPID is your daddy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X