• Show
Clear All

• Punk-lv
    replied
    Completely agree

Leave a comment:

• Zartana_
    replied
    Really? 300k gold and Daru as compensation? Please Let me give you that amount R2. My dimensions have been fully invaded since ur last maintenance and you havent resolved that issue! what about all the rewards that I and many of my other friend lost because of that? Eudaemons name reset everytime you get maintenance, I'm tired of naming it all the time. Its just frustrating the amount of messing up you guys are doing these days.
    Very disppointing.

Leave a comment:

• Ryuukasai
    replied
    the last maintenance R2 had those of us on R2 servers had our sylph and mp arena points completely reset, midweek none the less and no way to get back to where we were before the glitch from yet another nerfed "fix", arena itself is nearly impossible to do without refreshing 20times because of how bad the lag is, time's the lag gets so bad a players attempt was not used, while other teammates may have lost and extra attempt. In spire have been times use a buff once and it zeroes itself out, a boss stuns you and you are unable to do anything but afk hit unless you refresh 5 times. Times players do NOT receive arena rewards each week or get less than what their arena rank says they should get. Sometimes when doing Bloody Inferno or Dragon Invasion, your party is in room and just as finish boss and collect gold, occasionally you will see other players run through the room, that are doing same dungeon but in different party.

seems you fix one thing only to mess up 20 more things, promise to fix this or that, and the compensation packs suck, for all the money people put into this game, you'd figure for all the screw ups with game play R2 would show more thanks to their customers and actually reimburse/ compensate them with something more than the lousy packages they have been getting for the longest time. In the entire 3years this game has been around I've only seen 2 compensation packages that were actually nice. What you give the average player can get more than double that in a day, thanks for caring about satisfying the customer, thanks for making it strenuous to say the least to get anything done without finding yet another glitch that a maintenance patch messed up

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by f1racer View Post
    what about fixing lag on server 397
    nobody from r 2 talk about fixing lag
    i like wartune is good game but i hate lag
    i have new name for wartune warlag
    people are talking about lag from 3 years so stop now and the most time lag is due to your slow internet and slow PC

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by f1racer View Post
    The name of the game is LAGTUNE... Has been for quite a long time..

Leave a comment:

• f1racer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoomStrom
    replied
    Bug Bug Bug Jug Jug Jug

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexBRon View Post
    So many events and so many updates... BUT ALL WITH BALENS .. Do some events without balens... Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
    will you give any thing free to some one if you can't then how they can ...................they only just want one thing from us and thats our all money nothing more so give money and respect to them
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AlexBRon
    replied
    So many events and so many updates... BUT ALL WITH BALENS .. Do some events without balens... Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    need auction shop and VIP shop

Leave a comment:

• Onhime
    replied
    what about fixing word boss hp? plz make it more.

Leave a comment:

• Ryuukasai
    replied
    Originally posted by sin85 View Post
    Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!

that is not the game that is your java script, its a adscript running on your browser, go to your browsers extensions and disable the current adscript, also check your programs to see if adware was added, mainly has "coupon" somewhere in name

Leave a comment:

• Sucellis
    replied
    I'm on three post-patch severs and haven't seen divinity souls or flash sale sylphs. (can't say I check flash sale daily though)
    as for evolving Sylphs,,, I'm working on it..
    Last edited by Sucellis; 05-20-2015, 03:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    Originally posted by kilax24 View Post
    who thought arena with 4 players and 4 eudas its ok he dafinetely dident play very much wartune.
    start doing arenas without eudaemons and you will see the improvement, i did it and have almost no lag
    the fake br from euds doesnt mean much, i reckon it is good for taking damage and chaos/amnesia, but, still much better without them
    tried it also in tok, mpd, bg - far better wihtout

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete49 View Post
    Would be nice to see a better drop rate for level 10 gem transposers
    Have yet to see one
    I'll 2nd that!! I really could use one of those. Don't even care that much which one it is.. I'll take even a Charisma transposer..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X