Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexBRon View Post
    So many events and so many updates... BUT ALL WITH BALENS .. Do some events without balens... Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
    will you give any thing free to some one if you can't then how they can ...................they only just want one thing from us and thats our all money nothing more so give money and respect to them
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 03:16 AM.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
    Name: Sorcerer
    guild :ARROGANCE
    Hometown: Pakistan
    normal people scare me

Comment

Bug Bug Bug Jug Jug Jug
      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

what about fixing lag on server 397
        nobody from r 2 talk about fixing lag
        i like wartune is good game but i hate lag
        i have new name for wartune warlag

Comment

Originally posted by f1racer View Post
          The name of the game is LAGTUNE... Has been for quite a long time..

Comment

Originally posted by f1racer View Post
            people are talking about lag from 3 years so stop now and the most time lag is due to your slow internet and slow PC
            "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
            Name: Sorcerer
            guild :ARROGANCE
            Hometown: Pakistan
            normal people scare me

Comment

the last maintenance R2 had those of us on R2 servers had our sylph and mp arena points completely reset, midweek none the less and no way to get back to where we were before the glitch from yet another nerfed "fix", arena itself is nearly impossible to do without refreshing 20times because of how bad the lag is, time's the lag gets so bad a players attempt was not used, while other teammates may have lost and extra attempt. In spire have been times use a buff once and it zeroes itself out, a boss stuns you and you are unable to do anything but afk hit unless you refresh 5 times. Times players do NOT receive arena rewards each week or get less than what their arena rank says they should get. Sometimes when doing Bloody Inferno or Dragon Invasion, your party is in room and just as finish boss and collect gold, occasionally you will see other players run through the room, that are doing same dungeon but in different party.

seems you fix one thing only to mess up 20 more things, promise to fix this or that, and the compensation packs suck, for all the money people put into this game, you'd figure for all the screw ups with game play R2 would show more thanks to their customers and actually reimburse/ compensate them with something more than the lousy packages they have been getting for the longest time. In the entire 3years this game has been around I've only seen 2 compensation packages that were actually nice. What you give the average player can get more than double that in a day, thanks for caring about satisfying the customer, thanks for making it strenuous to say the least to get anything done without finding yet another glitch that a maintenance patch messed up

Comment

Really? 300k gold and Daru as compensation? Please Let me give you that amount R2. My dimensions have been fully invaded since ur last maintenance and you havent resolved that issue! what about all the rewards that I and many of my other friend lost because of that? Eudaemons name reset everytime you get maintenance, I'm tired of naming it all the time. Its just frustrating the amount of messing up you guys are doing these days.
                Very disppointing.

Comment

Completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuukasai View Post
                    the last maintenance R2 had those of us on R2 servers had our sylph and mp arena points completely reset, midweek none the less and no way to get back to where we were before the glitch from yet another nerfed "fix", arena itself is nearly impossible to do without refreshing 20times because of how bad the lag is, time's the lag gets so bad a players attempt was not used, while other teammates may have lost and extra attempt. In spire have been times use a buff once and it zeroes itself out, a boss stuns you and you are unable to do anything but afk hit unless you refresh 5 times. Times players do NOT receive arena rewards each week or get less than what their arena rank says they should get. Sometimes when doing Bloody Inferno or Dragon Invasion, your party is in room and just as finish boss and collect gold, occasionally you will see other players run through the room, that are doing same dungeon but in different party.

seems you fix one thing only to mess up 20 more things, promise to fix this or that, and the compensation packs suck, for all the money people put into this game, you'd figure for all the screw ups with game play R2 would show more thanks to their customers and actually reimburse/ compensate them with something more than the lousy packages they have been getting for the longest time. In the entire 3years this game has been around I've only seen 2 compensation packages that were actually nice. What you give the average player can get more than double that in a day, thanks for caring about satisfying the customer, thanks for making it strenuous to say the least to get anything done without finding yet another glitch that a maintenance patch messed up

Completely agree

Comment

verify if you are human (choose a ticket any ticket) Make a photo or we do nothing and assume your issues have been solved. Pleeeeease spare me the advertising over tickets

Comment

fix the lag in anywhere ..

Comment

Ar you sure about is lag from our low PC or internet? Why in other Pc,wich i can play the best game from world no lag ,no nothing ,only wartune wen i open make lag and my fan cooler make like crazy and pc start to be hot in few min.Why no one do somthing,you shold just make game in HTML .Thank you!

Comment

on the issue of tickets their have been several players from several servers that have log in issues, game takes forever to load, freezes repeatedly only to boot them back offline, I know several that have submitted ticket upon ticket only to continue to receive R2's infamous auto replies, telling them to clear cache, reboot router or whatever ascenine thing that most average gamers already know how to do better than the software developers and technicians for this company.

i know 1 player who r2 logged his account said they found the issue and would correct it that was 2 weeks ago and he has yet to get an actual response that is not generically generated. why not add on the fact too that several times if you do submit tickets in regards to the same glitch, there are times you do NOT receive a ticket number, even though said ticket was in response towards one of the replies that said player received asking for screenshot or some other ridiculous thing because it seem so many things are "always" fixed correctly the first time.

btw that last statement was condescending and sarcasm, by no means is it factual seeing, repeated glitches continue to haunt this game. no issues taking money, no issues charging a bank account repeatedly for a player when they only charged the game once, only to check bank account and find playspan or some other pay service charged 2 more times and yet the players account does NOT receive the balens from these charges. way to to r2 developers, seems all us players are the only ones to blame for anything that goes wrong on this game, seeing noone in your company will take responsibility for it and fix the mistakes or actually handle complaints person to person rather person to bot. we have to pick and icon proving we're not a bot, why can't we get a reply that shows we're not talking to a bot then ourselves?

Comment

hmm looking good changes

Comment

fix my brain, my brain is lagg, my brain is bug,
                                fix yours too,
                                fix my mouth, its lag n bug too,
                                fix...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X