Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that in today's server maintenance will be repaired a bug as a result on the server Kabam S16 for two weeks did not take place in the Guild Wars

Comment

I'm all for the compensation, thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spire parah.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1712982

brutal sppire boss
        pls fix all skill after unawake
        we cant use any skill after unawake

Comment

sin85... use min client... no ads

Comment

can u add some special powers for heroes like teleport power or somethink like that ?

Comment

Don't get your hopes too high, tomorrow we shall have the next maintenance for CW. Moving towards daily maintenance now.
              To those who suggest Wartune is fine and the problem lies in your PC and internet connection - if a PC ranking among Top 5 for performance and with daily international upload to US, China, Russia, Europe, Australia, etc. of 500 GB at least has lag with Wartune, it means either no PC on Earth is good enough for this game, or you are deranged and the issue is server-side not client-side. Like the small problem with using Flash that is well known to be the worst performing platform in terms of memory management and not allowing adequate graphics scaling - something that has forced practically all developers to move away from it, and in fact even some contemporary browsers do not allow Flash applications.
              To those who suggest the issues can be resolved by removing your guardian (eudaemon), since it is "fake BR only", let me note that a strategy game allows you to use such companions to substantially enhance your main ton's performance and in fact with good planning you can make your guardian around 60-80% as efficient as your main toon (soul engraving, cards, mounts, clothing are the things that actually make a main toon stronger than the equivalent eudaemon). I understand that for some players this game is pure hack'n'slash and requires zero thinking, and they may well be better off playing without Eudaemons, however telling someone he MUST NOT USE 50% OR MORE of the stuff he has acquired to have the game even remotely playable means you are trying to resolve the problem by telling him to move to Wartune 1.0 servers where the stuff was simply NOT AVAILABLE AT ALL. Because if you cannot use something in all the instances where it is beneficial, than said something is of zero value to you - and then why have it at all?
              And yes, lag can be a huge issue. In Arena or BG I do not really enjoy having my opponent do 3 full attacks on me and turn to sylph before I am allowed to even move. Having such distortions means that some players are penalized and others are boosted while having absolutely the same builds. That is a very major problem, especially since I saw it also replicated in last CW. It means that for some players any and all PVP events are unplayable.
              So let us state clearly - Wartune has very serious issues due to non-optimized coding, memory leaks and poor PVP matching, as well as cutting off some content that was made available in China (VIP section of shop and the peer-to-peer trading system have been of substantial benefit to all players there, making the game more enjoyable and allowing much faster development). Until and unless those issues are resolved, new content is fine and good but mostly unplayable.

Comment

please remove that 1000%exp, i cant level up because of that exp boost

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                  Don't get your hopes too high, tomorrow we shall have the next maintenance for CW. Moving towards daily maintenance now.
                  To those who suggest Wartune is fine and the problem lies in your PC and internet connection - if a PC ranking among Top 5 for performance and with daily international upload to US, China, Russia, Europe, Australia, etc. of 500 GB at least has lag with Wartune, it means either no PC on Earth is good enough for this game, or you are deranged and the issue is server-side not client-side. Like the small problem with using Flash that is well known to be the worst performing platform in terms of memory management and not allowing adequate graphics scaling - something that has forced practically all developers to move away from it, and in fact even some contemporary browsers do not allow Flash applications.
                  To those who suggest the issues can be resolved by removing your guardian (eudaemon), since it is "fake BR only", let me note that a strategy game allows you to use such companions to substantially enhance your main ton's performance and in fact with good planning you can make your guardian around 60-80% as efficient as your main toon (soul engraving, cards, mounts, clothing are the things that actually make a main toon stronger than the equivalent eudaemon). I understand that for some players this game is pure hack'n'slash and requires zero thinking, and they may well be better off playing without Eudaemons, however telling someone he MUST NOT USE 50% OR MORE of the stuff he has acquired to have the game even remotely playable means you are trying to resolve the problem by telling him to move to Wartune 1.0 servers where the stuff was simply NOT AVAILABLE AT ALL. Because if you cannot use something in all the instances where it is beneficial, than said something is of zero value to you - and then why have it at all?
                  And yes, lag can be a huge issue. In Arena or BG I do not really enjoy having my opponent do 3 full attacks on me and turn to sylph before I am allowed to even move. Having such distortions means that some players are penalized and others are boosted while having absolutely the same builds. That is a very major problem, especially since I saw it also replicated in last CW. It means that for some players any and all PVP events are unplayable.
                  So let us state clearly - Wartune has very serious issues due to non-optimized coding, memory leaks and poor PVP matching, as well as cutting off some content that was made available in China (VIP section of shop and the peer-to-peer trading system have been of substantial benefit to all players there, making the game more enjoyable and allowing much faster development). Until and unless those issues are resolved, new content is fine and good but mostly unplayable.

AGREED, and great points on all avenues of game you touched upon

Comment

test. reading the novell

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                      I salut u Elder.. totally agree ... and lets hope that they same day fix the game so that we all have equal amount of lag
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I realy love wartune n their wkly maintenance . I m big fan of their emergency maintenance n mostly their lag. they cnt solve it but they r trying to solve it every wek. so I realy love u all wartune maintenance team. n the compensation is like a biscuit to a dog, I also love it. ty vm wartune

Comment

To much Lag

sorry but i think its necsesary to fix the speed of thegame, when many people get in the game it turns very low speed and to much lag charging, some times is very dificult entering the game, i lost many guild battles because i can not get in the game at this hour.

Comment

after this maintenence how many more bug we have? I think many more than before! Sure!

Comment

just woken upp... too lazy yet too start counting (whit thought that it wont make sense whit the time differenc anyway as usual in R2) so could some kind peep tell how many h ago this maint started?
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Ohhh Damn it I'm lvl 65 and I have 3 red astrals LVL 7;7;8 I've lost them all .Cupcake Why have you done that .
                                I was waiting untel unluck the other places to put them now I must make them one more time ...
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X