Clear All

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    upgrade zeus blod amount/drop

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    Originally posted by Sucellis View Post
    I don't know about older servers but on the newer servers since patch 4.0, there is all sorts of Eudeamon stuff and very little Sylph equipment shards and haven't seen a way to get Sylph gems yet. None in rewards or even in balen chests.
    Along with no way to get Hades, Apollo or Athena except spending 1000's of balens in mystery shop and hoping they show up.
    I have yet to see Seal exchange event to get up graded Sylphs, (Herc, Triton, Cerberus or Medusa), since patch.
    So even if we spend the time and cash to get Eudeamon as soon as we go against anyone from pre-patch servers we're done.

noticed the Fishing Event STILL doesn't line up with when Fishing game is the weekly game..
    divinity souls were given in most of the events lately, casher or no casher

athena and gaia were in flash sale for the last few days for 2k balens

as for the other 1st evolve sylphs, start collecting materials and do it without exchange, as we all did
    all the pre-patch servers you are talking about, have never had seal exchange event until no long ago

Leave a comment:

• jasminsis
    replied
    nice update .. but now game is more difficult

Leave a comment:

• pecheur61
    replied
    lol...

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    300000 Gold
    300000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x20

lol

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    and start lag version 1.0

Leave a comment:

• kilax24
    replied
    who thought arena with 4 players and 4 eudas its ok he dafinetely dident play very much wartune.

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    will this maintenance reset again the sylph arena ranking?
    i do not know about older maintenance, but after last maintenance+patch, the ranking in sylph arena were reset, i do hope this will not be the case again, i really like the way it is now :P

Leave a comment:

• Sucellis
    replied
    Sylph Gems

I don't know about older servers but on the newer servers since patch 4.0, there is all sorts of Eudeamon stuff and very little Sylph equipment shards and haven't seen a way to get Sylph gems yet. None in rewards or even in balen chests.
    Along with no way to get Hades, Apollo or Athena except spending 1000's of balens in mystery shop and hoping they show up.
    I have yet to see Seal exchange event to get up graded Sylphs, (Herc, Triton, Cerberus or Medusa), since patch.
    So even if we spend the time and cash to get Eudeamon as soon as we go against anyone from pre-patch servers we're done.

noticed the Fishing Event STILL doesn't line up with when Fishing game is the weekly game..

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    This must be probably the dumbest request this forum has ever seen. Although the ads are annoying, there is one great technological feature called "mute" that might help you with your problem.
    And why do you even WANT to have the main page on???

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by sin85 View Post
    Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!
    This must be probably the dumbest request this forum has ever seen. Although the ads are annoying, there is one great technological feature called "mute" that might help you with your problem.

Leave a comment:

• OldDeath
    replied
    Why would i want in future:
    - direct link to guild vault, and yes, advanced vault guild.
    - the ability to engulf the eudaemon (like sylph)
    - the bugs in wilds
    - why every day my position is reset, in wilds, clothing, etc.

I agree with sin85, sarkosi, iindigo.

Leave a comment:

• sin85
    replied
    Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Airforce11 View Post
    get 120 fangs for first place on lvl 2 guild beast,and they also added developing potions to the new goodies link game
    For chests that are UNACHIEVABLE unless you pay balens for extra chances. That is just another insult to the intelligence of players.

Leave a comment:

• Airforce11
    replied
    guild beast

Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
    You forgot to mention the cost of upgrading guild beast is astronomical, we need that lowered
    will only cost just under 10bil daru to lvl it up to lvl 3 LOL

Leave a comment:

• Airforce11
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Heh.

It is 30k fangs to get the mount, and you get 100 a day tops.

It is 200 fangs for L1 advance skill, 400 for L2, 800 for L3. I don't know about the rest, but if the trend continues, you are looking at 102,400 for L10. That is over 200,000 to max ONE guild skill. Assuming you get 100 every day, the fastest you can max 3 advanced guild skills is over 6,000 days.

And you think they are going to nerf the rewards?

Lol! I can see guild beast being another waste of time that nobody will bother after a while, like the SB.
    get 120 fangs for first place on lvl 2 guild beast,and they also added developing potions to the new goodies link game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X