Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scholesie View Post
    I am Lvl 9 VIP. Will I remain Lvl 9 or will I lose it?
    I see no mention of this and typically things cannot be undone or when Support is contacted it is always "impossible".
    I don't wish to lose my benefits because even though I'll have followed instructions/procedures and done nothing wrong, I have not read between the lines properly which would have told me naturally I will lose them, why would you think otherwise?

Would be nice to know for sure before I make a fatal mistake.
    It was mentioned that "no further automatic charges will be taken from players" so you wont lose your VIP benefits, you will just have to buy VIP again when it expires
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

whenever your VIP expires, you have to re-subscribe again. no more AUTOMATIC renewal. so if your VIP has 200 days remaining, after that 200 days u have to resubscribe again if u want to continue your VIP. No more automatic deduction from your card. Thats very simple!
      WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

mine still has 70 days left and no clue how this re subscribing works if i go to the r2 store and try it It wants to charge again and no ifo on the vip tab as to when i actualy started the subscribsion or if i need to re subscribe
        so a little more info would be apriciated

Comment

Originally posted by Hellion1971 View Post
          mine still has 70 days left and no clue how this re subscribing works if i go to the r2 store and try it It wants to charge again and no ifo on the vip tab as to when i actualy started the subscribsion or if i need to re subscribe
          so a little more info would be apriciated
          r
          e
          a
          d

t
          h
          e
          f
          i
          r
          s
          t

p
          o
          s
          t

Comment

hope for the best

Comment

I'm kind of lost it, I win something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	1
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	1713459

Comment

wish I can even refill my vip I did it way it shows even clicked on link got a blank page.

Comment

so, I logged in today and am not VIP, been monthy subscriber for a long time, but when I try to renew it, it will not let me?? Why?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.png
Views:	1
Size:	372.5 KB
ID:	1713473

Comment

i tried to renew my vip, seems nothing work. I rely dont understand why u make all more difficult the easy things out... I have same eror mesage like sbrahee040612

Comment

What the heck???

You guys are crazy!!! This is a fantastic game but only if it doesn't cost anything. You would have to be stark raving mad to spend real money on a game with so many bugs and one which has to go down every week for 4 hours to get new bugs added to it.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
                        You guys are crazy!!! This is a fantastic game but only if it doesn't cost anything. You would have to be stark raving mad to spend real money on a game with so many bugs and one which has to go down every week for 4 hours to get new bugs added to it.
                        Sorry, I forgot to mention all the "emergency" bug adding maintenances too.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
                          on topic how?

Comment

Well i cancelled my vip 0n 26th of april, and still you charged me on the 27th of may, if i want my money back you say you have to ban my account till vip runs out. I just wonder what kind of devs are making this game as i know it wouldnt be that much of a prob to change values in a database, which i presume you do use.

So as i understood your support either i keep that extra vip and loose my money or i get refund and loose my account for a month. How fair is that when its YOU not me who did wrong

Comment

Nothing's wrong with it, no one lose anything ... just extend or re-subscribe if you want it every time your VIP is expired, that's all

Comment

So um if they have been VIP since the beginning then DO they need to still do this?

Comment

Working...
                                X