Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarkosi View Post
    Where is our reward to renew our V I P ?
    Here:
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Note: Only monthly subscription VIP users will receive this gift pack. Players that receive VIP benefits through single charges will not receive the gift pack.
    Gift Pack Collection: The gift pack will be sent within the first ten working days in July, and will be sent to players via in-game mail.
    Is it July yet?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by sarkosi View Post
      Where is our reward to renew our V I P ?
      I've been informed the VIP reward is only available for platforms with the VIP subscription option. As pointed out by Noob_5D7KQMZ, Kabam is not one. You should receive the reward in game mail if you qualify.

Update:

What EsmeWeatherwax said
      Last edited by Whakapono; 06-13-2015, 06:02 AM. Reason: ^.^
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

SERVER:S533] Witchlight Moor
        NAME:ETROM

Comment

Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
          this is my exact problem and im fed up with trying to get help for it no one replies after the first email not spending on this game till i get my dam vip back

thats funny cause i had that EXACT same problem and it wasnt even anything on Xsollas end that was the problem....it was a WARTUNE issue that was the problem and it took them almost a week to figure it out and fix the issue so i could renew my ViP status....and that was even after sending in 2 or 3 replys to my support tickets to the game
          Deathdemon
          Lvl. 80
          S19 Desert of Curses
          Fairy Tail

S417 Catasmere
          Lvl 78
          WarSlayers

Comment

you think thats a ripoff also try loading balens when using game card **** more charge aside from converting local currency to dollar extra charges applied

Comment

why the he ll payment system available is from indonesia when i'm in middle east??? for vip what happenedf to the ussual payment system? i done use credit card for games so donbt need that option need the ussual game card option hack free

Comment

So my VIP expired a few days ago and have not renewed yet. Will I miss out on this gift pack if I don't renew this time?

Comment

Unfortunately this is still not working. email hasn't changed, password hasn't changed. Very disappointed in the level of service and yes I have submitted a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by LordNevvyn View Post
                    Unfortunately this is still not working. email hasn't changed, password hasn't changed. Very disappointed in the level of service and yes I have submitted a ticket
                    Thank you for letting us know. Could you please either post ticket number here, or PM myself or EsmeWeatherwax, and we will nudge someone, see what's happening.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Well getting the same error message as the rest when trying to resub vip. Tried what the moderator said and clicked cancel and then tried to renew, didnt work. Guess its time to save myself 7.99 a month since r2 cant get their stuff right. and no reason to ask for my ticket number, for 3 months ive sent in tickets, no 1st reply back, no ticket number and no reply or resolution.

Comment

Would love to know how many vips they've lost since implementing this cupcaking 'improvement'
                        ♥Hell♥
                        Sybian
                        S1 - VictisHNR
                        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Can start the count with me xD.
                          Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                          Would love to know how many vips they've lost since implementing this cupcaking 'improvement'
                          Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

buy vip from shop count in event or no ?

Comment

vip from shop count....and this is a smart choice.....recharge 1 time, get the recharche bonus and big spender rewards too

Comment

refined hades or evolved? Best to evolve your hades otherwise if you get gaia(hades evolved) from an event you have alot of mahra and sepulcrum to use to get its stats up way more than if you had just evolved your hades.
                                Originally posted by taha766 View Post
                                need refined hades plz add an event for exchange of 1000 mahra or spelcrum

Comment

Working...
                                X