Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi! i re-subscribe but no benefits till now, what should i do to take the revard/?
    Last edited by KMLeon; 06-25-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by petejs View Post
      It says, VIP will naturally expire... I believe that means you will still have 200 days.
      I am very unsure what to do re VIP, as my VIP expires in three days. I pay through Paypal.

Currently There is no renew now option in the game, as it is greyed out!

Should I cancel my Paypal monthly agreement, or not???

I know that payments should not be taken again for those who were VIP before April 10th.

However under the current Paypal structure, the Paypal monthly agreement still remains live unless cancelled within Paypal itself!

If any moderator reads this, or others who are currently paying through Paypal, I would appreciate an answer to clarify the situation...

Any constructive replies appreciated - Howie
      Last edited by Howie1; 07-01-2015, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        I've been informed the VIP reward is only available for platforms with the VIP subscription option. As pointed out by Noob_5D7KQMZ, Kabam is not one. You should receive the reward in game mail if you qualify.

Update:

What EsmeWeatherwax said
        as kabam is not one why didnt r2 say in original post thats its only for r2

R2 reap benefits and leave other platforms to die as usual and u r2 complain about fairness in this game ur a joke

Comment

Wartune Gift Pack Details
          50 - Discount Coupon x 1
          200 - Discount Coupon x 1
          VIP Token x 100
          Spirit Covenant Card (7 days) x 1
          Sylph Sepulcrum x 50
          Mahra x 50

so you only get that if your a monthly vip subscriber that is total and utter **

Comment

ok so what happens when none of the vip recharge paths work??? they all end in blank white screen>

Comment

Originally posted by headminion View Post
              ok so what happens when none of the vip recharge paths work??? they all end in blank white screen>
              Is your flash up to date as well as your browser of choice? Have you tried other browsers? If you play via r2games, have you tried going in via r2games.com and trying to do this in the store there? What have you tried so far to get around this white screen issue? Can you give us some information so we can help you with this?
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Remove that stupid fee ( overtax ) to can re subscribe our VIP ( i used all the time paysafecard )

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vip bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1714719

I renewed vip in June middle of the month then why did it expire. I thought it was auto renew and why do i get this error. I want vip back Ticket# 374415

Comment

anjir... i am not got it upto now...... i wait it... but not gotten.....
                    â„¢Luciferâ„¢
                    server 157 Drow meadow
                    Lvl : 80 Mage
                    Guild : Glory

Comment

Text of ticket 378234
                      Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks

Comment

Subject: Re VIP Renewal
                        Contents: Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks
                        GM: Greetings LordNevvyn, We have received a lot of reports from other players regarding this issue and the developer has fixed it for your enjoyment. Please try to re-subscribe again. Please let us know if you still have problem with re-subscription and we are happy to assist you. —The R2Games Team

so its fixed is it? now the payment platform doesn't work - fantastic Xsolla
                        GM:
                        Reply?

Comment

Give me strength, don't shoot the game player. You sort it I will pay - how many screen shots does it take to fix the damn thing?

Subject: Re VIP renewal ticket 378234
                          Contents: Subject: Re VIP Renewal Status: pending Contents: Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks GM: Greetings LordNevvyn, We have received a lot of reports from other players regarding this issue and the developer has fixed it for your enjoyment. Please try to re-subscribe again. Please let us know if you still have problem with re-subscription and we are happy to assist you. —The R2Games Team If this has been fixed, the payment platform is now not working - again . thank you
                          GM: Dear Player, Thanks for your response. We could see your VIP subscription was cancelled. Please try to resubscribe your VIP in R2Store. And we suggest you provide us a screenshot showing the payment platform is not working well, so that we can investigate it further. Please let me know if I could be of further assistance. - The R2Games Team
                          Reply?

Response well I didn't cancel it and, if I can't pay because the system won't let me - what good is a damn screen shot - read the forums, grrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                          X