Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

To our monthly subscription VIP users,

R2 is currently in the process of fine-tuning its payment systems. As part of this process, all users who signed up for monthly subscription VIP benefits before April 10th will need to re-subscribe. In June all monthly subscription VIP accounts created before April 10th will naturally expire (see below for when), and no further automatic charges will be taken from players. To regain access to monthly subscription VIP privileges and bonuses, players will have to login to R2 and re-subscribe.

Special Note: No player will lose VIP days. If you have 100 days of VIP remaining, your VIP privileges will not run out for another 100 days.

My monthly subscription VIP Benefits Already Ran Out! What Do I Do?
    If your monthly subscription VIP benefits have already ran out, re-subscribe now by going to R2's store http://store.r2games.com/ and clicking on the VIP tab. You can also re-subscribe by clicking on the VIP button in game (see below).

Click image for larger version

Name:	WT1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	538.5 KB
ID:	1773443

The Good News
    Because of this inconvenience, we are rewarding ALL monthly subscription June VIP users -this includes users who registered for monthly subscription VIP privileges after April 10th as well as users who re-subscribed for monthly subscription VIP privileges in June- a special gift pack (specifically chosen to benefit VIPs). Read on to find out what's inside!

Note: Only monthly subscription VIP users will receive this gift pack. Players that receive VIP benefits through single charges will not receive the gift pack.
    Gift Pack Collection: The gift pack will be sent within the first ten working days in July, and will be sent to players via in-game mail.

When Will My Monthly Subscription VIP Account Expire in June?
    You can check to see how many days of VIP privileges you have by clicking on "VIP" and then checking

Name:	WT2.jpg
Size:	618.3 KB
ID:	1773444

If You Registered For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits After April 10th
    Your monthly subscription VIP accounts will be unaffected, and you do not need to re-subscribe. You will receive the special gift pack.

If You Are Registering For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits For the First Time
    Good timing! You will receive the special gift pack.

Wartune Gift Pack Details
    • 50 - Discount Coupon x 1
    • 200 - Discount Coupon x 1
    • VIP Token x 100
    • Spirit Covenant Card (7 days) x 1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x 50
    • Mahra x 50

• LordNevvyn
    replied
    Give me strength, don't shoot the game player. You sort it I will pay - how many screen shots does it take to fix the damn thing?

Subject: Re VIP renewal ticket 378234
    Contents: Subject: Re VIP Renewal Status: pending Contents: Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks GM: Greetings LordNevvyn, We have received a lot of reports from other players regarding this issue and the developer has fixed it for your enjoyment. Please try to re-subscribe again. Please let us know if you still have problem with re-subscription and we are happy to assist you. —The R2Games Team If this has been fixed, the payment platform is now not working - again . thank you
    GM: Dear Player, Thanks for your response. We could see your VIP subscription was cancelled. Please try to resubscribe your VIP in R2Store. And we suggest you provide us a screenshot showing the payment platform is not working well, so that we can investigate it further. Please let me know if I could be of further assistance. - The R2Games Team
    Reply?

Response well I didn't cancel it and, if I can't pay because the system won't let me - what good is a damn screen shot - read the forums, grrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• LordNevvyn
    replied
    Subject: Re VIP Renewal
    Contents: Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks
    GM: Greetings LordNevvyn, We have received a lot of reports from other players regarding this issue and the developer has fixed it for your enjoyment. Please try to re-subscribe again. Please let us know if you still have problem with re-subscription and we are happy to assist you. —The R2Games Team

so its fixed is it? now the payment platform doesn't work - fantastic Xsolla
    GM:
    Reply?

Leave a comment:

• LordNevvyn
    replied
    Text of ticket 378234
    Hi I renewed my VIP after the change in payment platforms, today I have a message that it has expired. I have tried to renew it and it says VIP account already created - is this another Xsolla glitch and if so how long before it is fixed. There is already a posting on the forum from another player experiencing the same problem. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• FrankyBcn
    replied
    anjir... i am not got it upto now...... i wait it... but not gotten.....

Leave a comment:

• TURBOSTAR
    replied

Name:	vip bug.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1714719

I renewed vip in June middle of the month then why did it expire. I thought it was auto renew and why do i get this error. I want vip back Ticket# 374415

Leave a comment:

• Waldhar
    replied
    Remove that stupid fee ( overtax ) to can re subscribe our VIP ( i used all the time paysafecard )

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Originally posted by headminion View Post
    ok so what happens when none of the vip recharge paths work??? they all end in blank white screen>
    Is your flash up to date as well as your browser of choice? Have you tried other browsers? If you play via r2games, have you tried going in via r2games.com and trying to do this in the store there? What have you tried so far to get around this white screen issue? Can you give us some information so we can help you with this?

Leave a comment:

• headminion
    replied
    ok so what happens when none of the vip recharge paths work??? they all end in blank white screen>

Leave a comment:

• DarthFett
    replied
    Wartune Gift Pack Details
    50 - Discount Coupon x 1
    200 - Discount Coupon x 1
    VIP Token x 100
    Spirit Covenant Card (7 days) x 1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x 50
    Mahra x 50

so you only get that if your a monthly vip subscriber that is total and utter **

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    I've been informed the VIP reward is only available for platforms with the VIP subscription option. As pointed out by Noob_5D7KQMZ, Kabam is not one. You should receive the reward in game mail if you qualify.

Update:

What EsmeWeatherwax said
    as kabam is not one why didnt r2 say in original post thats its only for r2

R2 reap benefits and leave other platforms to die as usual and u r2 complain about fairness in this game ur a joke

Leave a comment:

• Howie1
    replied
    Originally posted by petejs View Post
    It says, VIP will naturally expire... I believe that means you will still have 200 days.
    I am very unsure what to do re VIP, as my VIP expires in three days. I pay through Paypal.

Currently There is no renew now option in the game, as it is greyed out!

Should I cancel my Paypal monthly agreement, or not???

I know that payments should not be taken again for those who were VIP before April 10th.

However under the current Paypal structure, the Paypal monthly agreement still remains live unless cancelled within Paypal itself!

If any moderator reads this, or others who are currently paying through Paypal, I would appreciate an answer to clarify the situation...

Any constructive replies appreciated - Howie
    Last edited by Howie1; 07-01-2015, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KMLeon
    replied
    hi! i re-subscribe but no benefits till now, what should i do to take the revard/?
    Last edited by KMLeon; 06-25-2015, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Merrywindl
    replied
    refined hades or evolved? Best to evolve your hades otherwise if you get gaia(hades evolved) from an event you have alot of mahra and sepulcrum to use to get its stats up way more than if you had just evolved your hades.
    Originally posted by taha766 View Post
    need refined hades plz add an event for exchange of 1000 mahra or spelcrum

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    vip from shop count....and this is a smart choice.....recharge 1 time, get the recharche bonus and big spender rewards too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X