Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUBLOTT
    replied
    hey server 229 need merged fastt plz

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    for gods sake r2 the cluster of servers merged with 121 needs a merge its so damn boring really make it happen our spenders are getting bored

Leave a comment:

• EnglandPiper
    replied
    who is this?

Leave a comment:

• EnglandPiper
    replied
    I cant believe again we have been missed right in the middle of the merged servers grrrrrr
    I have requested a merge through all the right channels and it doesn't work. 400 to 419 need a merge please we could have gone in the one you just did, our servers are bang in the middle. R2 jokers.
    We have had 8 mages in wb for an example of where the server is at. There isn't one competitive guild war.

Leave a comment:

• R26764747
    replied
    How about a real merge for us older servers like they got a few months ago. 17 servers all combined into one and we sit with 4 dead ones. Hmmm, I wonder what servers the people who work for R2 play on....

this is a joke

Leave a comment:

• battlegnome
    replied
    hey all beasty from 577 cant wait to get reaquainted with all my 565 buddies

Leave a comment:

• SpaceKittin
    replied
    Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Keeping make accounts in new servers JAJAJA, noobs! Do you want to make another one in the new server that R2 will open the 4th?
    Heck no, I got too much to do now.

Leave a comment:

• realprince
    replied
    welcome hija

Leave a comment:

• IR.01
    replied
    s207 europe dont need merge

Leave a comment:

• R210187095
    replied
    Nice mergeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Jabri
    replied
    omg still w8 for S400

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by SpaceKittin View Post
    I am in 569 also, curious as to who you are.
    Keeping make accounts in new servers JAJAJA, noobs! Do you want to make another one in the new server that R2 will open the 4th?

Leave a comment:

• SpaceKittin
    replied
    I am Spacekittin from 569, looking forward to meeting all the new peeps and maybe a guild merge or 2. We welcome all, with 1 rule, be at tree or not at GB. Pretty simple.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceKittin
    replied
    Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
    569 JUST had a merge not long ago. what the heck?
    I am in 569 also, curious as to who you are.

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    As usual, they mean Friday, always has been that day.
    Guild rankings are ultimately decided based on guild BR immediately prior to the merger, results from the GBs Monday and Wednesday are ignored.

See you around on Friday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X