Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/4 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Almera1 View Post
    They cant decrease the lagg as long as they stream 100% of game data to us users instead of taking some of the game data and have it stored at their servers, at the same time the flas system isnt made to handle this much data over a long period of time so that is the other part to the lag, and sadly enough as they add more functions we are just going to get more lagg and more issues, best solution for us as players would be to have a high bandwith broadband connection, but not everyone can have 100mbit + speeds, i myself is operating on a 5mbit and running 3 toons.

Now the compensation on this maint isnt good at all, but that is usual.
    Well said! Also those add far to quick and to many stuffs. Not everyone has 24/7/365 time to spent it on the game... esp on summertime now they add like .... Maybe they have now their own Arts since they **would have enough money** to dont be bound with the chinese updates and create their own like eudaemon etc.

Still even if they do it just for the big cashers (im a casher on my own so i dont want that u think i wanna judge someone ) it will break sooner or later apart. Thats why we got that gift called Intelligent...

Not to suck money asap from players but to see all players as a value. But why we all even complain in the end all devolpers are the same - doin where they can leech the most of

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
      What you're saying makes NO sense what so ever.

When a player reaches the right level, he gets a quest to kill two people in BG, then he is automatically transferred to Sacred Fire Temple. People with that kind of level level and BR as you've described can't possibly be in BG - All they would need to have happen is one lvl 50 player with 15 K BR to attack them and they're sent off to SFT.
      They also have to click the complete quest button... As long as that stays unclaimed they will remain in BG, and not SFT

Comment

even a level 80 still can enter the normal bg as long as they didn't click the finished "new battleground" quest, well probably in the next maintenance or patch R2 will improving the battleground matching system.
        Daxraina
        S134
        Elysion
        lvl 80
        4370.1 K BR
        with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

yes we need fishing and jewel hunt back daily not weekly
          Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
          we need fishing daily not weekly
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Plz fix the DC in Dragon invasion when collect....is a really bad...i get 3 disconnect in one DI...

Comment

send players to their respective lvl BG. cannot fight a lvl 80 forget the lvl 65 omfg cashers whales lol

Comment

this game is turning into some sort of upgrade game no pvp whatsoever. empty grounds all the time how about u change it the way it was putting players into their respective lvl grounds cant fight a lvl 80 when am at lvl65 kkkkkk

Comment

why sylph expedition chest exchange was removed early than events?

Comment

Please increase farm animals feeding attemps. No problem farm exp limited but please, we need to feed all our friend's animals. Let us feed'em all.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
                      Plz fix the DC in Dragon invasion when collect....is a really bad...i get 3 disconnect in one DI...
                      Try to avoid running next to each other when collecting the gold =) run after each other with small distance.

My spouse used to get DC a lot as well now she just run same way around as me following me on small distance and dont get DC.

If you cant fix the bug then try to out smart them

Comment

Originally posted by Theroguenin View Post
                        Will they ever add more vault space in the guild vault?
                        Lol m8, if they put more space in guild vault, they don't take money anymore xD Looool

Comment

Better if r2 staff start to sell weed and get a stop with this game! There are more intelligent ppls who can control this game really good! And no only for cash! Go and find a serious work!!

Comment

actually with all the bound balens gained from dimension / cloud adventure you can open all lines in your pack slowly =)

Comment

While on the subject of fixing stuff with eudaemons... you should really remove eudaemons from guild battle and arena. 16 figures fighting and throwing AoEs, not many people have fast enough hardware to enjoy that...

Comment

S34 we have only 3-4 in bg for last 6 weeks br from 5k to 130 k bg is now a waste of time, as is arena, fight same players or lv 80.s never won a battle for months what is r2 doing to the game

Comment

Working...
                                X