X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Crystal
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/4 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/4 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 4th of June at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • The 3rd cross-server Guild Battle will soon be unlocked. (Sign Up: 6/10 00:00 - 6/12 23:30; Preliminaries: 20:30 - 21:30 on 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, and 7/5; Finals: 20:30 - 21:30 on 7/12, 7/19, and 7/26
    • The Class War will soon be unlocked. (Preliminaries: 19:55 on 6/18; Finals Time: 19:55 on 6/20)
    • Fixed an issue with the guard’s skill when battling in the Tower of Kings.
    • Fixed an issue where card buffs did not work correctly in the Scared Fire Temple.
    • Fixed various typographical mistakes.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

• Nolikeki
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    how will you fight them if you can't see them?
    Yes, hide mounts would be a better option.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    what happened to the compensation still nothing

Leave a comment:

• aihoshu
    replied
    Card buffs still don't work in fire temple. They work maybe once a day for one fight

Leave a comment:

• Helldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
    What you're saying makes NO sense what so ever.

When a player reaches the right level, he gets a quest to kill two people in BG, then he is automatically transferred to Sacred Fire Temple. People with that kind of level level and BR as you've described can't possibly be in BG - All they would need to have happen is one lvl 50 player with 15 K BR to attack them and they're sent off to SFT.

No he doesn't. He still has to click the completed quest before it will send to SFT. duhh

Leave a comment:

• Sublimax
    replied
    true ! just telling why .... it could be nice

Leave a comment:

• Sublimax
    replied
    Agree ! why not

Leave a comment:

• R2103490841
    replied
    If the weekly maintenance was yesterday why making one today ?

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Add Skill: Bat click
    So you can use a sonar to detect them

Leave a comment:

• Eldiablo_hero
    replied
    when will trade coming so we can trade with other?

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by essiass View Post
    The 3rd cross-server Guild Battle will soon be unlocked! pls can u add eyes in csgb for hide players for reduce lag pls

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
    lag = most of the time not caused by internet connection bandwith. I usually run on 5/1.5Mbit (down/up), getting lag after runs/events/time and have to refresh basically after each run to minimize lag. I use several different computers with diff hardware specs ranging from intel platforms to AMD and apple, all higher-premium configs, definitely neat enough for browser gaming.

with same computers, i played also on fast 80/40Mbit fiber optics connection and guess what? SAME LAG coming after runs or simply time spent in game. Only difference was the game was loading few secs faster after refresh.
    still same freezes, d/c etc., same lag after say 20minutes in dimension wars, forcing u to refresh and re-enter DW again.

so the lag is BAD PROGRAMING and FLASH limits itself. the d/c and freezes are synchro issues between server/client, mostly caused by lag caused by BAD PROGRAMMING and FLASH.

yes, there is too much stuff in game, too much to display at one screen. game surely looks cool and nice, but I would prefer less "effects" and more performance. At leat, they could add this option for players, to sacrifice some graphics effects to gain more performance. like we have option to hide players in CC, WB and AB!

i can imagine these options, that would work (once set) at all parts of game, unless re-seet:
    - hide clothes/wings of players (everywhere all players), just show standard class clothes
    - hide mounts, show just simple standard horse
    - decrease graphics level of detail to gain performance (maybe 3 levels of setting)
    - decrease graphics effects (not expert but all those smoothing, animations (eg fire wings), etc)
    - hide players additionaly in guild beast too
    Let that solution to a serious company, but R2, that only think in milk noobsters wallets, instead of solve their own issues, je, sorry, but I doubt it. In all the maintenance always says "Fixed various typographical mistakes.", and never ends? It continues appearing "damange" in Guild Boss and can not fix it?

Leave a comment:

• essiass
    replied
    The 3rd cross-server Guild Battle will soon be unlocked! pls can u add eyes in csgb for hide players for reduce lag pls

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    This game is dead as a doornail. Please realize that before you spend any of your money.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    card effects are not working in bgs
    I can tell you I have personally reported this issue to my superiors. I gave them a full and as complete report as humanly possible. So while at this time while I have no update as of yet, I do want you and others to know indeed that this persisting issue has been relegated to higher ups so that, with hope, they can figure out whats going on and what is making it happen.

I know you all are missing the card bonus's and the honour bonus that you should be getting and if I hear anything I will do my best to fill you guys in on the situation.

Again many apologies for the delay in getting this resolved.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X