No announcement yet.

[Guide] Titan War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if there was complaining yet, but ... when making a GUIDE (!!!), make it a GUIDE, not a CONFUSION. Guide says Sign-Up till Prelims. Not everyone has the time or the pessimist view to check all topics for changes. Even if we have the time, it's a GUIDE (a what? - a GUIDE). Guide Lesson No. 1: Never trust a guide. Do you just don't care??? Now I heard sign-up was till 9th in another Topic, but was possible on 10th too. Incredible work. Blowing 1 thing twice is kinda like art.

Comment

was possible a minute before the start. sing up that is.

And sheeeeeeehs it's a huge lagfest. and to make it better. refress and end up in cc after it...pfft.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        was possible a minute before the start. sing up that is.

And sheeeeeeehs it's a huge lagfest. and to make it better. refress and end up in cc after it...pfft.
        Wow could u get back into the room?

Wonder what would happen if u relogged and got into cc and b4 u could get back into the room the fight started LOL wat a fail
        Last edited by Ali___G; 06-11-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

well I missed it completely I forgot about it lol

Comment

Do we know, as a fact, that if a member of a party is missing during the finals and or preliminaries, that the team still battles and participates in the Titan wars, less the player missing ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
              the wagers and the inspiration]
              BTW, I wagered your team to get 8th :P
              Heto (s157)
              AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghidira View Post
                Do we know, as a fact, that if a member of a party is missing during the finals and or preliminaries, that the team still battles and participates in the Titan wars, less the player missing ?
                If a team member is missing the remaining members fight without them. Happened to us a few times when people were slow to refresh. The missing person still got the points won.

Comment

Once again cra.p game only for big cashers game and rewards cra.p again!!! This dont even match with br players!!! I am getting tired of this stup game only give things for heavy cashers or r2games employees!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                    Once again cra.p game only for big cashers game and rewards cra.p again!!! This dont even match with br players!!! I am getting tired of this stup game only give things for heavy cashers or r2games employees!!!
                    are r2 employees allowed to play games lol isnt that classed as cheating hahaha

Comment

Worship panel showing time over cannot worship now - kindly mention the time for it if its there

Comment

Really upset for wrong explanation.

First post says:

Signing Up
                        The Titan War is a multi-player PvP event. Each party may hold up to 4 players.
                        When signing up, make certain you are in a party and access the event panel. Players can begin signing up Sunday at 5:55 (server time) until the preliminaries end.
                        Once signed up, your team members cannot be changed or altered for the duration of the entire event.

Preliminaries
                        The preliminaries are held between 20:00 – 21:00 on Thursday. Players may enter the room at 19:55.

Reading this it seems that signing is possible until thursday at 21.00 server time. When I try to sign my team, at 19:55 on thursday, I received the answer that time for signing is expired and so I lost the event.

Thank you
                        Last edited by Guinnevere; 06-13-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          are r2 employees allowed to play games lol isnt that classed as cheating hahaha
                          Well I know for a fact in LOA there are employees/volunteers that play the game. It's even posted about it on the main platform of the game GTAracade. I am not sure if r2employees are allowed in wartune though. I wouldn't doubt it though since this game is about p2w only. They most likely plant these employees in game so that players will have to pay more money to win. There is no proof of this but the possibility is definitely there. Up to you if you want to believe that or not. I am just saying if other games allow this type of stuff. Then I wouldn't doubt if wartune is the same way.

Comment

I never got a worship icon, not that im gonna cry over losing exp/gold, but just wondered why it didn't show up for me.

Comment

where is the worship thing?

Comment

Originally posted by whakapono View Post
                                fireandices8, can i please ask if you could please file a report on the bug with signup that you experienced in the main bug thread. Be sure to follow the template given so no information is missed. That would be a huge help If you (or anyone else) have sent a ticket, and is not replied to in 48 hours, please feel free to post here (or in the bug post).
                                your a joke GLAD I QUIT this game with these type of responses.....
                                Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 06-27-2015, 05:27 AM.
                                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X