Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Too much bla, bla, bla, noobster! What about the Guild that can not participate? This thing should be open to ALL GUILDS!!!! STOP DISCRIMINATION!!!
    There is a required br for guilds to have for them to be able to enter....
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

prelim is today or tomorrow ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	today or tomorrow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1714124

I hope it's tomorrow, as today is titan wars finals ...
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
        You know as a "GAME MASTER" you would have thoguth that they would PROOF read their own post prior to posting....

Here let me Correct that for you its spelled like this :

Preliminaries
        lol sent them a dictionary

Originally posted by ArnaudBo;
        prelim is today or tomorrow ?

I hope it's tomorrow, as today is titan wars finals ...
        maybe r2 amnesia rune again as they dont know wat day is which

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
          Too much bla, bla, bla, noobster! What about the Guild that can not participate? This thing should be open to ALL GUILDS!!!! STOP DISCRIMINATION!!!
          Noobster? Lol ... well, my guild has almost 50 Million BR ... I assume yours is below 4 Million? Maybe you check the meaning for the word "Noob" (silly as it is), then you know who's doing Bla Bla and Discrimination. ^^
          Last edited by LeGarde; 06-13-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

You know as a "GAME MASTER" you would have thoguth that they would PROOF read their own post prior to posting....

Preliminaries
            *thought

There is also a myriad of structural issues with your sentences.
            IGN: Swinella
            Class: Mage
            lvl: 80
            BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
            Server: Kabam s79
            Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Preliminaries

Does this really surprise you? They put hardly any time and effort into what little shortly written vague information they do put out. Taking that into consideration, do you really think they give a rat's behind about double checking things like spelling? They can't even get their dates/times straight.

Comment

that depends ...V.hammers will give me much more BR than mount...PS: harder take hammers than mounts

Comment

Really? The biggest issue right now is that r2 didn't do a spell check? ;p

Comment

Well since this will be my first CSGB. I looking to have fun and hopefully not have a bugged game. To those who are taking part have fun and enjoy those who are not maybe next time.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

unless they fixed the bugs that have plagued this event...good luck. the strongest guild can lose when the entire team starts black screening and cant get back into game or you're frozen in a fight that wont end . enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by wasteguru View Post
                        unless they fixed the bugs that have plagued this event...good luck. the strongest guild can lose when the entire team starts black screening and cant get back into game or you're frozen in a fight that wont end . enjoy!
                        I am fully aware of the bugs and issue that face CSGB that why I not entered until now. I doubt anything been fixed but until it starts no one will know why.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

This war was a mess!! Some of our members where stuck at the field and could do nothing after they where killed good job R2
                          Mazda
                          S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

and it was a giant clusterbug as we all expected.

Black screens
                            Combat that never started
                            Combat that never ended
                            Inability to attack anything as supposedly in combat
                            Players not reviving, just staying as dead ghosts

Sure there were more problems, but that is what I saw.

Comment

I have a question. My Guild Master said they received a letter a few days ago saying that the Cross Server Guild Battle was cancelled due to not enough teams and was refunded 500,000 Guild Wealth. My question is, if it was cancelled how are others still in the Guild Battle? Is there a certain quota from each Server that needs to be filled in a certain bracket for there to be enough teams?

Comment

Guild Serenity Kongregate-10

In cross server guild battle Serenity Kongregate-10 BR is listed as 31,237,294, but when you check cross server guild ratings it says BR is actually 51,351,333... Thats a difference of 20,114,039... Did guild get that much of bonus from their guildmates winning Titan Wars?

Comment

Working...
                                X