Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Payment Provider Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Provider Update

R2 Games is currently overhauling its payment services, and as such is making several changes.

1) PlaySpan is being phased out and players will no longer will be able to pay via PlaySpan. If you used PlaySpan before to pay via Credit Card please try PayPal, Skrill, or Xsolla. If you used PlaySpan to pay via a third party payment channel try Xsolla or Skrill, as they also have a large number of third party payment channels to choose from.

2) We are currently moving towards a new payment interface that we believe offers a better payment experience. This new payment interface is scheduled to be put up sometime between 6/15/2015 and 6/17/2015.

We realize that change can be a pain in the butt. Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation.

with playspan paysafe card users to do recharge do not have to pay fee. Now you change payment provider they charge us 16.5% fee on the value we do recharge.
    This is not getting any better. This is how you guys find out a methode to let us pay more for nothing.

Character ; Beyonder
    Class : mage
    server : S 24

Comment

put paiment via FORTUMO is recharge for movil uruguay plice

Comment

you say the 15th it suppose to start so why is the change in place already. I tired to use skrill and cant recharge, so i used the 500+ option. I used playspan and had no problems but with skrill just now it denied my recharge twice, and now is this true that these recharge options will have a fee tacked on to what we recharge if so i will not play this game any more i just recharged for the mount shard rewards and if I see a fee charged on my card when playspan never did I on out of this game. I like playing this game yes there is issuses most of the time but I still play really hope that this fee is not true but i will find out when i check my card and see what has been charged to it
        Last edited by R22383272; 06-12-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

So long as I don't suddenly find the prices shoot up to match american dollers and not take into account exchange rates ($100 becomes £100) then I don't mind.

Be aware though if this does happen or I find myself paying significantly more for the same amount of balens will cause me to leave the game for good.

I won't pay more to recieve less or the same amount.

Comment

Yeah, the 'better payment experience' is that you can't pay in USD with Paypal any more, never mind that I use a USD credit card for it. And the new payment provider will just say it's a technical issue that will be resolved within 48 hours, I'm still waiting a week later
            ♥Hell♥
            Sybian
            S1 - VictisHNR
            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

why start from today?
              Can't recharge, If press recharge broken page appears

Comment

Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodeth View Post
                  Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.
                  If you're talking to me so rudely, I HAVE a PayPal account, and a USD credit card - the problem is that their fabulous new payment provider pre-converts it to a NON-USD currency
                  ♥Hell♥
                  Sybian
                  S1 - VictisHNR
                  *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I want to recharge but can't
                    can some 1 help me

Comment

Reminder players! Use a pre-paid cards and use pay-pals its quick and safe and it dont charge any extra and it come in to your toon faster..

Comment

any mentor avail.. ???
                        indian

Comment

can't do any recharges today

Comment

i recharged from skrill , it said transaction succesful and money is deducted from the card but doesnt show in wartune

Comment

Originally posted by lysh565 View Post
                              i recharged from skrill , it said transaction succesful and money is deducted from the card but doesnt show in wartune
                              Balens can take up to 8 hours to arrive. If after 8 hours they haven't arrived yet, please file a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X