Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance 6/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance 6/17

Below servers are down for emergency maintenance to fix the login issue . Maintenance is expected to last for 1 to 2 hours . Please keep an eye on thread for any updates or changes.

Servers:

R2:S474 477 484 487 490 493 496 499 501 S583

what about other players not from those servers who also have this login issue?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just go and close the servers, missing now on top of everything also Guild Battle. You have already charged us for services not delivered and have impudently broken European commercial laws. Criminal organizations that carry out theft through the internet should be reported and investigated. Without a doubt R2 has qualified fully as an internet fraud organization and should be duly reported to the authorities. Remember that when someone charges your for services under a contract and fails to deliver those services they are in breach of the contract and owe not only full reimbursement but also penalties. When such breach is carried on a mass scale and the perpetrator has officially refused to observe commercial legislation including the laws for consumer protection, this is classified as fraud and is a criminal offense. Let us start reporting this to the competent authorities in all our European states so that R2 can be duly investigated and penalized by the competent courts, including revocation of their commercial licenses. It is our duty to prevent further fraud.

Comment

serwer 583 is open but i dont login:/ bug is not fixed:/

Comment

i still cant login on server 583

Comment

i still cant login to the game

Comment

hello?? this a big joke??

Comment

I can't too, problem not fix -.-

Comment

I can't login to server 142