Wartune Server Merges for 7/3 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 7/3 @ 3:30 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 3rd of July beginning at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 to 6 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

West Coast Server:
    • S582, S586 and S590 will be merging together.

East Coast Servers
    • S351, S353, S366, S369, S375, S401, S404, S407, S410 and S393, S395, S414, S417 will be merging together.

European Servers
    • S400, S403, S416, S419 and S444, S447, S453, S456 will be merging together.

Oceanic Servers:
    • S479, S491, S507, S516, S526, S534 and S543, S548, S553, S558, S563, S567, S571, S575 will be merging together.
    • S580, S584 and S588 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!

huhu

is there any chance that european server S222 will get a merge too?

Comment

Why are we getting this merge, S444, S447, S453, S456 is active enough, lot of other servers need merge, but we don't need it.

And how is this gonne work, since splitting up cs on europe servers, the first 4 server are on the other cs.
      Last edited by Shiva_; 06-30-2015, 04:55 AM.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Ok Funny Guys,

European Servers
        S400, S403, S416, S419 and S444, S447, S453, S456 will be merging together.

Nice but this 2 are just NOT on ONE cross server !!!!!

What happend after merge with the CS GB? How you will handle that ?

We are just in our CS GB as numger 6 !!!! Last CS GB you have ignore that our guild had become bug blacksreend, cant join and so we loose a lot of ranking and you give us nothing.

What you do this time ? We are ranking 6 by us and what we will be after merge?

WHY YOU MERGE 2 SERVER WHO ARE NOT TOGHTER IN ONE CROSS SERVER BY CROSS SERVER GUILD BATTLE? WHO MAKE BY YOU THE DATES AND PLANING EHH?

Comment

I'm forwarding this concern for you. I don't have an answer to that myself.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Are they going to fix the Invaded Dimensions problem or do all these servers stand a good chance of losing their dimensions??

Because I am still waiting for it to be fixed from our merge almost 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
              Are they going to fix the Invaded Dimensions problem or do all these servers stand a good chance of losing their dimensions??

Because I am still waiting for it to be fixed from our merge almost 3 weeks ago.
              As soon as I saw there was a merge happening (or more so, when EsmeWeatherwax informed me), I was straight on the ball to the GMs looking after the current issue. If it is not fixed by this merge, we're hoping they are better prepared. They are however pushing the issue to the devs, in hopes this doesn't happen again, and that your issue is resolved.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                I'm forwarding this concern for you. I don't have an answer to that myself.
                thanks and i hope it goes quickly. when they cant handle this that we go in two diffrent cs gb - what i dont believe that it will go - then they have to make the merge AFTER the event.

All other will be really unfair!!

Comment

hope u guys in r2 always trying to make this game much...much better.... keep up the good work guys (^_^)v
                  s443 goldwin fields
                  xAMARISAx
                  archer
                  ( proud to be a free player.... just enjoy the game nothing else )
                  MUACHHH......... (^_^)v

Comment

Aurathea, i guess our server is called 207 xD

And yes... S207 NEED SERVER MERGE!

Comment

take screenshots of your dimensions !! don't finish them before the merge if possible. You won't get holding daily chests if it's bugged like us...

Comment

finally ty

Comment

Thedrew from 375 eastern, glad to finally get a merge it was very needed.

Comment

server s440 need a merge big time many players quit

Comment

Server 79 needs a merger, we've basically already dug the grave, just waiting on everyone else to jump in it. Our top players are quitting left and right, our cashers aren't cashing because there is no competition, so no need to cash they say. Out of 200 friends only about 20-25 are logged on, which sucks because alts are being created and abandoned all at once. People have to basically beg in world chat for help with runs, rather everything really. If you want to keep players, STOP popping new servers out, and merge older servers giving players new challengers and more active players.

Comment

Working...
                              X