X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune's 3 Year Anniversary - The Best Baker

Duration: 8/20 - 8/30

Description: During the event, bake a cake, pie or other dessert and write your best wishes/congratulations to Wartune on it, for example "Happy 3rd Anniversary Wartune". Take a photo of your baked creation and post it here to win awesome rewards! Let’s see who the best bakers are!

Rules:
    1. The cake made by players should be real and edible.
    2. The number of winners depends on the number of participants. One winner will be picked out of every 3 participants.
    3.Please include your server and character name.
    4.This event is exclusive to R2Games/Kabam/Armor players.
    5.Winners will be annouced after the event ends. Please keep an eye on our forums to get the latest news.

Rewards:
    Gold *2,000,000
    Mount Training Whip *150
    Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack *10
    Bound Balens *200

*Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (II)!
    *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (III) - Lucky Posts!
    *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (IV) - Mount Design Competition!
    *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (V) - Anniversary Mail Pack!
    *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (VI) - Formation Rewards!
    *Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (VII) - Recharge for amazing Wartune items
    *Click here for facebook share event!

Winners for the event are:
    Niasaj
    R261076745
    R28567039

Congratulations to the winners, rewards will be sent out soon.

soooooo many baking soda!!

Comment

Better focus on getting ur MT right & servers working so that people can log into the game rather then posting useless events. None of the browsers r working - chrome,Firefox,Opera, Max , IE & Miniclient is a joke not working for long

Comment

The Best Baker? Esme could win this!!

Comment

pak u minion master

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shrekt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1716222

Account Information:

Server: S 415
            Name: Shrek

Hello Wartune Staff,

This game has changed my life forever and I found my perfect match here in the world of warcraft community. Thank you for creating such an amazing game with limitless content being added and all kinds of events. It really has changed my life forever and I can honestly say that I can't want to see what the next year holds for league of legends. I started playing this game when I was 28, but now I am 26 years old and I'm married with 3 children. I had found my wife in the Wartune community, and have been happy ever since. I will continue to keep playing this game for the awesome events, frequent updates, quality gameplay, and I will catch all 151 Pokemon in the game.

Check yourself before you shrek yourself,
            -Shrek

It's all vanilla, get over it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone who knows me.. knows I'll be baking this weekend.. I just have to get the last few ingredients for my butter cream frosting.. and a food colouring to make the frosting pop against my piping gels Thanks for giving us such a fun event.
              Name: Niasaj
              Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
              Classification: ArchMage
              Guild Leader: Alliance
              BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
              Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

for kabam too?

is this for KABAM servers too? i ahve to ask since most times it is only for R2 servers and KABAM gets nothing.

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                Duration: 8/20 - 8/30

Description: During the event, bake a cake, pie or other dessert and write your best wishes/congratulations to Wartune on it, for example "Happy 3rd Anniversary Wartune". Take a photo of your baked creation and post it here to win awesome rewards! Let’s see who the best bakers are!

Rules:
                1. The cake made by players should be real and edible.
                2. The number of winners depends on the number of participants. One winner will be picked out of every 3 participants.
                3.Please include your server and character name.
                5.Winners will be annouced after the event ends. Please keep an eye on our forums to get the latest news.

Rewards:
                Gold *2,000,000
                Mount Training Whip *150
                Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack *10
                Bound Balens *200

*Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (II)!
                *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (III) - Lucky Posts!
                *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (IV) - Mount Design Competition!
                *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (V) - Anniversary Mail Pack!
                *Click here for Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (VI) - Formation Rewards!
                *Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (VII) - Recharge for amazing Wartune items
                *Click here for facebook share event!

Comment

Have you guys gone absolutly out of your mind?

Why on earth will anyone bake a cake for this company? Not only do you mistreat us over and over.

But now you want us to bake a cake,,,that will cost more to make, than the rewards you are giving out.

What a party!

First we get presents,,,that we have to pay to open.

And now you want us to pay you guys a cake?

*Shocked*

Comment

How about this....?

I'm a confirmed bachelor so can I just write "Happy 3rd Anniversary Wartune", (in snot), on a toasted Grilled Cheese sandwich instead....?

How would that be....?

Will that get me the prize.....?

Let me know ok, because the bread is starting to mold and I think that the Clothing Iron is already too hot to properly toast the sandwich with..!

thanks,

The Death Stalker...

P.S. picture to follow...!
                    Last edited by Death_Stalker69; 08-21-2015, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1716234

ohhrayt rock 2 d' world

Comment

Originally posted by Tombspike View Post
                        is this for KABAM servers too? i ahve to ask since most times it is only for R2 servers and KABAM gets nothing.
                        You quoted the answer already... but just to make it extra clear:
                        Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Happy 3rd Anniversary Wartune

Comment

http://152583864.r.cdnsun.net/wp-con.../rainbow-1.jpg this is a beautiful cake

http://www.tipskidsparty.com/kids-pa...astle-cake.jpg
                            i like this

http://www.wickedgoodies.net/wp-cont...ed-Goodies.jpg

nice
                            Last edited by 009.SSJ; 08-21-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

My baking experiences

Hey wartune,

here is my story for my cake, in the end u will know why i dont have any screendump yet.

I went to the supermarket to get all the products for a nice big cake, all ingredients the best of the best all TIER1 suppliers, i even reinstalled all my local power cords, took a new contract
                              for gas and light (to make sure i had the best of the best)

I was so happy i could start this baking now.

I took my blender, put in all the ingredients in the right order and amount (hey well i took 8 year of study for baking, been rewarded by multiple organisations for my baking work)

After i pushed the start button on the blender it didnt start, i quickly re-checked all connections, plugs etc, turned out it was on but .... there was something messed up, the manual
                              gave me the advice to remove all cookies and flash cache. Well that worked out great and i put the machine in highspeed (not the ultraspeed, just wanted to be sure i had some resources left)
                              after a few secconds it started to spin slower and slower, at some point i even though it stopped spinning at al but when i looked close it was spinning at such a low speed that you could hardly
                              see it move. I was near a breakdown, what did i do wrong? why this superhardware wouldnt work? Well i found the answer on the internet, it was somekind of public-secret that this could happen,
                              it happens with all the things you want to make in a blender but special when u want to make a celebration cake, it was called LAG? everyone knew about this and there are more solutions ready
                              but for some reason this lag supposed to be there for making a cake...

After spending more time as really was needed for this blending proces, and a few times clearing the cookie-dough while other ppl i was baking this cake with was waiting for me, or me for them ofcourse,
                              i was ready to put it in the oven,

I needed to heat the oven to 225 celcius, but the damn oven only let me go to 180 for free, i had to use the recharge button to get some in-baking money called diamonds.. then i could use these to get to
                              225 celcius. I even got some bonus items, that for some reason didnt have any use, but i was planning to have a campfire in my garden and i sure could use these items as a fire starter..

Anyway, half way done the baking time and i tell you all my electronical equipment was working fine and continue to work, even the oven had electricity but it stopped working... there was nothing wrong with
                              the oven, i had power all over the house. I went back to the internet (hey that was working great btw) and found out it was a DC, well for being stupid i thought next time i use AC-power.. but i found after a while
                              it was a disconnection. How funny everything was working fine during this DC.. but.. this DC had nothing to do with the cake itself.. or a lot of people baking the same cake at the same time.. it just happens.

Then after the baking proces was finished i had to walk around in a multi country kitchen to show off your cakes, well i think the door got jammed because it took me ages to enter the room,
                              after the bell sounded we went to the middle and i saw someone that started baking yesterday, had some awefull luck and a few more in-baking money, he was really a starter did everything wrong but he
                              looked at my cake spit on it and threw it on the floor.

so now you see i try to bake this cake for for some reason this cake was not ment to be

Comment

Working...
                              X