Class Wars Return on August 27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return on August 27th

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on August 27th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CWdragon.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1775192
    ​
    Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on August 27th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147742[/ATTACH]
    ​
    Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    i cant join this game

Comment

i hope it isnt bugged like last time, not getting points for matches won

Comment

please add beast soul in Glory shop

Comment

Oh joy!

Participating in an event when you face 95% Kabam/Kong/ArmorGames players all with chaos & amnesia that lasts an eternity and apart from that they are silly OP and also laggy... all for a petty amount of crystals you can use to wager on whose chaos or amnesia stops the other playing effectively! Oh and guardian rune and all the heals, meh... mage class wars is booooooooring. You should be allowed 2 heals in CWs, resto and heal rune, that's all i take. Heal pets should be banned too for mages.

I'm very excited. Very.
          Wartune
          IGN: Decima
          Guild: Elysium
          Server: S5 (Europe)
          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
          Server : 59 (Europe)
          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

We need to fix bugs found in the list of players knight for wager