Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/27 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/27 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 27th of August at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Added a mini-game called Jack Attack (also known as Blackjack). Stay tuned to our official announcements to find out exactly when this mini-game will open!
    2. The Spirit Covenant can now be used to speed up blitzing & fishing cooldowns; the price hasn’t changed.
    3. Fixed issues with the mini game titles and attempts.
    4. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so you can have a maintenance on the same day as class wars but not a server merge??? lol

so i'm guessing patch notes will be a nice update to the game. with new features and stuff coming to test servers only.

only a balen game that's really lame
    Last edited by chris1909; 08-26-2015, 10:25 PM. Reason: Because i thought of more stuff to add to the post
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
      so you can have a maintenance on the same day as class wars but not a server merge??? lol

so i'm guessing patch notes will be a nice update to the game. with new features and stuff coming to test servers only.
      Chris, you are echoing exactly whats running rampant in my cupcake baking brain!
      Name: Niasaj
      Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
      Classification: ArchMage
      Guild Leader: Alliance
      BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
      Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Remember that merge bring bugs, it's prolly better for you if they do it another day.

Btw hopefully that "Coming Soon" isn't after maint is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
          Chris, you are echoing exactly whats running rampant in my cupcake baking brain!
          yea man sorry about that, hell i wouldnt mind merging with s14 for just one simple reason but, i guess that will not happen unfortunately

at least u can bake something else when u get the new patch 1 week b4 everyone else hopefully the pre info blog that i see is right with the contents it brings
          Last edited by chris1909; 08-26-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

I will take all the bugs and scare them off with my husbands poor cooking. My servers not a pre-patch. All I want is that merger with 265. But lets hope eh? I hope ya'll get one as well.
            Name: Niasaj
            Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
            Classification: ArchMage
            Guild Leader: Alliance
            BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
            Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

I will take all the bugs and scare them off with my husbands poor cooking. My servers not a pre-patch. All I want is that merger with 265. But lets hope eh? I hope ya'll get one as well.
              I dunno if i want a merge anymore tbh, only server we can merge is kong 11 and they all look like cookie haters :P

Comment

guess that is one way to look at it

Comment

oh how wonderful MORE **** MAINTENANCE

done by the chuckle brother of R2 and the developers

let all wait and see just what problems and issues are not solved

and let wait to see what problems and issues will be caused

Comment

stop more game in this ppl not getting time and ppl lving

Comment

Damn, 3 days maintenance for oceanic servers. Get your sh* (cupcakes) together, we want to play.
                      Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]The Spirit Covenant can now be used to speed up blitzing & fishing cooldowns; the price hasn’t changed.
                        About time. I was going to stop buying spirit covenant because it couldn't do this like it should. Finally something useful.

Comment

stupid maintenances, and all bcs stupid mini game hallelujah, fix lord of time!

Comment

Failed R2, having 3 days straight maintenance on oceanic server

Dont tell me there's gonna be emergency maintenance tmr.
                            Last edited by sianren; 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM.

Comment

when do we get rewards for logging in 100 days???
                              I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Working...
                              X